Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be one of those announcements where you pore over the pics in disbelief that they're real. Like Keaton, Reeve and Indy. All I need mow is Bespin Han, Blade Runner and Ego from Guardians and it's a perfect SDCC.

Wonder what accessories he's going to have? A leash for Vader maybe :wink1:

I'll believe it when the preorder goes up! Hot Toys has unveiled many offerings over he last few years, of which none have been made!

Falcon Cockpit, anyone?

While this announcement is nice, it's just propaganda, until I see a preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 has not been a great year for Star Wars 1:6 scale preorders. Still a lot of Rogue One figures that haven't been announced, yet we have another new movie coming in less than 5 months.

I'll believe it when the preorder goes up! Hot Toys has unveiled many offerings over he last few years, of which none have been made!

Falcon Cockpit, anyone?

While this announcement is nice, it's just propaganda, until I see a preorder.

:cuckoo:

I made a nice custom but will probably cave and pick this up. And Jedi Luke, so there are two figures I was not planning on this year.

I almost **** myself when I woke up and saw this. I didn't think it would ever actually happen give that HT seeks to only focus on heroes and troopers. What a time to be alive, can't wait to see the prototype when they show it at SDCC this week.

With this and Jedi Luke on the way, the only OT characters I reeeaaaallllyyyy need at this point are Wedge, Admiral Ackbar, General Veers and Lando. Hope they're on the way as well!

If they can do Tarkin now, on top of the ones RandomHero mentioned how about Krennic and Nien Nunb as well! For starters anyway.

SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing... why is there a seam in the middle of the jacket under his collar???

Back