Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can one of you pick-and-choose-your-own-canon guys go into the Doctor Who thread and teach this important life skill to a few in there who think their world is coming crashing down on them. :monkey2

That's cool! You should've gone up to him and ordered up a scanning crew for a suspicious food truck outside.

:lol Totally.

Well, in fairness, if Vader hadn't said "I'll take them myself" then maybe one of his wingman could have killed Luke by the time butterfingers finished twirling that knob to line up his failed shot.

:lol

He even fired and still missed. Best pilot, yes... but worst gunner.

It's because of those wobbly ass controls in the original TIE's. I love how the TIE pilots and Vader are always pushing their arms forward every time they press the buttons to "sell" the fact that they are firing the ships weapons. The end result always plays a bit like Striker fighting to keep the controls steady in Airplane. Whereas in RO the TIE pilots hold the sticks steady but ever so carefully stick their thumbs straight up and then slooowly bring them down to press the buttons, just so that it's very clear to the audience what the pilot is doing, lol. Funny to see how the various filmmakers direct the pilot extras to perform such simple hand maneuvers differently from one film to the next.

So far I have a whole Star Wars trilogy that isn't cannon. It was just a bad dream. Where sand gets in everything.

I heard that TLJ will clear that up once and for all. In the next trailer Luke tells Rey to breathe some more and when he asks her what she sees this time she'll say "Darkness, Light, Canon (cut to Jyn Erso, Farmboy Luke,) Non-Canon (Jar Jar Binks, Kid Fett,) the Balance..."

Luke: "Breathe. What do you see?"

Rey: I see...I see a city in the clouds.

Luke: Give me that saber. I don't need it getting lost again. :lol

Can one of you pick-and-choose-your-own-canon guys go into the Doctor Who thread and teach this important life skill to a few in there who think their world is coming crashing down on them. :monkey2

I've never watched a single episode of Doctor Who but your post made me go peek into that thread and this is freaking hilarious:

DE4d_JFb_XYAAi_BRW.jpg

So apparently the new Doctor Who is a chick and it's not going over well. :lol

I dare you to add Jodie to your Doctor line-up in your sig... :D

I will. As soon as there is an official picture of her in the role. :)

Fixed it so as soon as gallifreybase forum uploads a smiley it will go in the sig. :yess:

Last edited:
i would like to believe as much as everyone else that this is going to usher in a slew of wanted humans, but I'll believe when these start landing. :pray:

CW had some decent stand alone episodes but bringing Maul back from the dead ruined the one cool thing about the stupid prequels. And more young Boba, ugh. Even his stupid CG face makes me just want to punch it, lol

boba.jpg

Looks like he and alt.Han will be best friends.

3D7E1A0A00000578-4246304-image-m-35_1487699632885.jpg

Last edited:
Back