1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looks like the legs won't move with means no legs moving sound :(

Ok Hot Toys..... NEXT
Review_JawaTreadwellDroidTLC_stillF.jpgR1-G4.jpg

We've seen that Hot Toys can finally make a great chrome finish so it's time to reveal the Death Star droid. (Either the dirty chrome one from the sandcrawler the black chrome version seen on the Death Star)

There has to be a story to the presence of these droids. They otherwise seems way too random.

My guess is that everything they have shown at this show and SDCC are featured in RO. There was talk a few months ago that there is even a bit of Hoth goodness in RO (though not on Hoth) including a non-snow snowspeeder. These aren't listed as RO though.:dunno

$420 Power Droid 2-Pack. Nice. They both better open up for storage - and at that price come pre-loaded.

Their likeness seems off. I see Jeff Bridges in that Gonk sculpt.

Sticking with the Hot Toys version because they never miss a likeness.

I see more Tom Cruise in the Hot Toys than Jeff Bridges in the JPG. I'm waiting for the version that looks like Danny Glover.

What the hell does a Power Droid power? They are never actually doing anything, just walking around. Are they supposed to recharge other droids or something or are they walking personal generators for power tools?

Back