1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one appears in this Imperial workout video. Seems the Emperor ordered everyone to do a bit of mall jogging every day.

Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (EG-6 Power Droid)

I want the Death Star gonk. That one must have known whose **** to suck because the squat made it to the ultimate hi-tech base.

Now you're posting potential spoilers for Rogue One. It turns out this Power Droid played a pivotal role in securing the Death Star plans for the rebel alliance. He then made sure to put himself on detail on the Death Star and helped R2 gain control of the trash compactor. Later helping to disable some of the DS's defences only to sacrifice himself when the whole thing went up.

Obviously I'm just summarizing, you can later check the page on wookiepedia, it's 300 pages long.

Ok so now I need an undercover rebel Gonk with a stove pipe and ratcheting legs so you can hear him coming.

This Gonk may bring back the DX line. IM ALL IN!

I'm hoping TA breaks down a BTTF2 Delorean so I can kit bash a Gonk with a Mr. Fusion.

More confirmation of there being 2 Gonks.

bb37deabb36f6be67fba1430d8f2f6ee.png

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

I'm still coming to terms with HT actually making these. :lol

Not so long ago, folks who dared to make the assumption that background junk droids would somehow be on their roster, would've been cast out as lepers.

Now? ****. I want R1-G4 yo. :rock

There has to be a story to the presence of these droids. They otherwise seems way too random.

I'm liking these new photos. Eliminates that boxy look Gonks sometimes get. The camera makes them look fat.:lecture

Back