HOT TOYS GIJOE Retaliation petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same as yours on a marketing study.

Let's talk about marketing study, because clearly this is a market you know absolutely NOTHING about. The majority of Joe collectors don't want to pay more than $29.99 for something. They scoff at the $120-$170 price of Sideshow's 1:6 figures. They'll laugh Hot Toys into bankruptcy over $250 Joe figures. This is THE target audience we're talking about. Do a little bit of research before you post things like you did. It'll make you look smarter. Hisstank.com is a good place to start. :wink1:

Let's talk about marketing study, because clearly this is a market you know absolutely NOTHING about. The majority of Joe collectors don't want to pay more than $29.99 for something. They scoff at the price of Sideshow's 1:6 figures. They'll laugh Hot Toys into bankruptcy over $250 Joe figures. Do a little bit of research before you post things like you did. It'll make you look smarter. Hisstank.com is a good place to start. :wink1:

very truely stated....Hisstank wants $10 joes....

Let's talk about marketing study, because clearly this is a market you know absolutely NOTHING about. The majority of Joe collectors don't want to pay more than $29.99 for something. They scoff at the $120-$170 price of Sideshow's 1:6 figures. They'll laugh Hot Toys into bankruptcy over $250 Joe figures. This is THE target audience we're talking about. Do a little bit of research before you post things like you did. It'll make you look smarter. Hisstank.com is a good place to start. :wink1:

So, it will make me smarter to read hisstank.com? :rotfl

you dont know me. Just respect my opinion as I respect yours.

So, it will make me smarter to read hisstank.com? :rotfl

you dont know me. Just respect my opinion as I respect yours.

You can have any opinion you'd want. That doesn't make it right and in this case, it isn't. But I can respect the fact that you're wrong, if that's what you're asking. :lol

So everything has to degenerate into an either/or thing now does it?

It doesn't matter what "GI Joe fans" like to spend. Retaliation is a movie and if it draws a fanbase simply on its merits as a movie then high end movie collectors will want figures and statues.

Look at CA:TFA. Cap as a superhero was never a real fan favorite on the level of Superman or Wolverine outside of diehards like myself. Then they go and make a sweet movie and people come out of the woodwork snatching up HT and preordering PF figures. There's no reason not to believe the same would hold true for Retaliation IF it turns out to be good.

So everything has to degenerate into an either/or thing now does it?

It doesn't matter what "GI Joe fans" like to spend. Retaliation is a movie and if it draws a fanbase simply on its merits as a movie then high end movie collectors will want figures and statues.

Look at CA:TFA. Cap as a superhero was never a real fan favorite on the level of Superman or Wolverine outside of diehards like myself. Then they go and make a sweet movie and people come out of the woodwork snatching up HT and preordering PF figures. There's no reason not to believe the same would hold true for Retaliation IF it turns out to be good.

You're incorrectly comparing it to a market that fully supports high-end collectibles though. Marvel does. Joes... not so much.

You can have any opinion you'd want. That doesn't make it right and in this case, it isn't. But I can respect the fact that you're wrong, if that's what you're asking. :lol

I understand the fact that you are boring.

All Retaliation has to do is be as good as Expendables or Predators and people will want to buy $200 figures from it.

The Rock as Roadblock > Sly as Barney Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back