HOT TOYS GIJOE Retaliation petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know the first movie wasnt good...and this could be the same, but I would love to have a Snake-Eyes, Roadblock (The Rock), Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow done by Hot toys..

Sideshow has the license, maybe they could something simliar like with Star Wars.

Snake-Eyes would be awesome. Nobody can deny it.

HT already has too much on their plate, but I wouldn't be surprised if they picked this up. HT has spread themselves dangerous thin right now.

I love GIJOE!

My point is Hot toys is way better than Sideshow on making 1/6 figures.

I think Sideshow does a great job with their Joes and Commando Snake Eyes will be a glorious figure.

I'm going to go see the movie, but I don't need Hot Toys figures for everything.

I love GIJOE!

I wouldn't say way better....

Sideshow just needs to better their paint Apps

that said,I don't want Hot Toys near any Joe product

I love GIJOE!

Not if you think Retaliation is better than anything :lol

Sure HT is king of 1:6 right now, but they haven't exactly been doing a good job lately. Too many licenses and not enough attention give to each one. If HT got the Retaliation license, they'd probably make Tatum and that would be it :slap They don't have the time to give us a Snake Eyes, the Rock, Bruce Willis, or Cobra Commander. We'd get one figure and it would need 42 photoshops to look like "Duke".

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back