Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold your breath too long for either Hulk or Spidey. With the recasting all over the map with Hulk, I would expect that HT will wait until The Avengers to give us an actual Hulk instead of either of the one-shot Bana or Norton movies. Also with Andrew Garfield playing Spidey and Sony pushing hard to get that movie out by 2012, HT might be ordered via Marvel to hold off on a Tobey Spidey and when the time comes focus on a Garfield Spidey....

i would prefer a phasing head to go with this one as well. but 2 extra heads is kinda pushing it...plus we're getting a bike.

...i'm bailing out on warmachine for this one.:monkey3

Well when Hot Toys announced the Marvel license, they specifically said 'Spiderman Trilogy Blade Trilogy, X-men Trilogy' And since the Blade figure was from part 2 and now they're moving on to Abigale from part 3, it seems they're sticking to that plan.

Plus, that Spidey film is a long ways off. Seems like Hot Toys should try to milk the Raimi/Maguire franchise now, and can focus on whatever is coming later. Hasbro is releasing a Raimi Spidey as an SDCC exclusive, so I'm not sure that Marvel would care so much about keeping that Spidey away from Hot Toys.

I am happy for any Marvel figures, I say bring em all!!!! That said, I prefer Spiderman and X-Men figures but until such time, I will take what is offered.

Ghost Rider will be mine, the bike meh. The price will determine whether I consider purchasing the bike. I am not "dying" for it so I can take it or leave it.

Evilface said:
Well we've known HT has been working on GR for a while. Will prolly see Spidey and Hulk at TF.

Yayyyyyy!!!!!

I wouldn't hold your breath too long for either Hulk or Spidey. With the recasting all over the map with Hulk, I would expect that HT will wait until The Avengers to give us an actual Hulk instead of either of the one-shot Bana or Norton movies. Also with Andrew Garfield playing Spidey and Sony pushing hard to get that movie out by 2012, HT might be ordered via Marvel to hold off on a Tobey Spidey and when the time comes focus on a Garfield Spidey....

Boooooooo!!!!

LOL

I would hope the Hulk in the Avengers film won't look that different than in the Norton flick, since they're apart of the same shared universe.

New pics look great... this figure is really growing on me. I've been going back and forth on whether I wanted to get a lot of the Marvel movie figures. But honestly, they're all so kickass I think I made need to crack :lol

I'm not fussed on the bike at all, but I can understand why it's not as detailed as the Bat-pod. I sure as hell wouldn't buy it separately.

If the wire is in fact part of the figure, not only does this mean he will light up, it will also be Hot Toy's first time of using a power adapter instead of button batteries. If that's true hopefully that means all future figures will have the option to plug into a wall outlet for light up features, something that a lot of us have always wanted.

No, most likely Hot Toys is using the wire just for the display and the figure will have batteries.

When they first revealed Iron Man at the expo it had a wire connected to it while the eyes were lit.

But agree they should include that, so we can choose how to display it.

BTW I just saw the Bike also has a wire! :panic:

I applaud HT taking a risk making a "non blockbuster" movie character like Rider and his bike totally unexpected.

I hope the announcement of Abigail and Ghost Rider leaves the door open for other non-blockbuster character's like Daredevil and Punisher. The movies weren't great but the character's are awesome. We Know Spidey and X-men are coming eventually.

I cannot wait until more pics surface.

100716023516a599f476608982.jpg

10071602356adaac64cc6629a3.jpg

I am not digging the front shot. IMO the flames need to come lower on the skull (forehead) and the neck too long . I am digging the side shot a nice full flame.

I cannot wait for full specs

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie so I really don't care if he's 100% accurate but overall the figure look pretty sweet imo. Not sure if I'll get him yet but he does look cool.

Yayyyyyy!!!!!

Boooooooo!!!!

LOL

I would hope the Hulk in the Avengers film won't look that different than in the Norton flick, since they're apart of the same shared universe.

Why would they need to 'recast' the Hulk? He's CGI'd. Its just Banner that is being the whiny, puny human problem. :lol

Why would they need to 'recast' the Hulk? He's CGI'd. Its just Banner that is being the whiny, puny human problem. :lol

They might change the face a bit, though to my eyes Hulk didn't really have any Norton in his face, but they'll prob change it accordingly.

I wonder why there are no shots of him lit up, as someone pointed out earlier, there was a wire running up his back, potentially for a light up feature. :dunno

The CGI hulk never even looked like Norton anyway, even his hair was different it was perfectly straight and black which I thought was kinda stupid they could have atleast made him have a little bit of a likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back