Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1007160235130433c6a8697540.jpg

Ah tells you whose dat iz

Ted_Bundy_4.jpg

albert_desalvo.gif

It's Ted Bundy crossed with the Boston Stranlger.

interest in this = 0
sorry guys i'm not american but do you think that there are more guys on ghost ridere than on neo/morpheus?... can't be happy about last ht previews...(cmon! biohazard afterlife?! :horror)

So HT making Ghost Rider means Americans like it more than Matrix? What does GH have to do with Matrix? Maybe HT is unable to get the license to make Matrix figures :duh

Uuh that is NOT cage! The most disappointing work of Hot Toys for a headsculpt. Damn, it's not even near to Nic!

Actually, the less he looks like the actor, the better for me. For comic characters, I prefer the comic looks and not the movie actors, that is why I passed on the Dark Knight DX figures and the Wolverine one. One way they could fix the sculpt is to make the flames lighter on the top.

sculpted flame never looks good. even the ht gods cant change that fact.

get rid of the flame top. get a lighter & burn his head, then at least the figure will look great for a good 5 minutes.

sculpted flame never looks good. even the ht gods cant change that fact.

get rid of the flame top. get a lighter & burn his head, then at least the figure will look great for a good 5 minutes.

More like 5 seconds.:lol

i was a fan of the comic when i was a kid so there may be a place for him... the movie, there is no place for.

no place for him at all. Never liked the character and the movie didnt do much for me either. Looks cool though, just cant justify buying figures I have no interest in and buying them jsut because they look 'cool'

Er , what I meant to say was " nothing wrong with my Medicom , apart from the fact that it doesn't come with a bike , but if you shop around and are VERY lucky you can find the Hasbro one........!" :lol

I'm sure he will sell even without the hype of a new movie.

Blade has no new movie, just a awesome figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back