Hot toys Ghost Rider !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the webslinger?!?

:exactly::lecture:horror

:tap some people like second rate characters

True enough. But a whole lot more like $pider- Man. To not have him out already is a wtf moment. (lotta $ to be made here, triple the $ales compared to GR) It's almost as if HT stays outta the BIG names on purpose.

(anyways i like the look of it)

ap20100715080044760.jpg

I really hope they fix the Nic Cage sculpt i've been waiting for a decent headsculpt of him.

Where is the webslinger?!?

Yea your right. All this blade 2 and abigal whistler. Where is hulk and spiderman and a movie venom. I want a spidey figure, i wish they would pay more attention to that like thier doing to iron man.

I can't believe we get Ghost Rider before Spider-Man and a X-Men uniform Wolverine.
The Ghost Rider movie was absolute *******!!!
When will we get Spider-Man,Venom,Sandman,Magneto,Mystique and Storm???

100716023516a599f476608982.jpg

1007160235130433c6a8697540.jpg

100716023532edcb6849bb4bfd.jpg

10071602354d072ea0d95466ce.jpg

1007160235a8719b0385db6b8f.jpg

10071602356adaac64cc6629a3.jpg

Looks like maybe the jaw is articulated.

Edit- Hey I just noticed a wire going up his back. Light up feature ?

Last edited:
This was posted by Hot Toys on Facebook:

We know that some fans have just visited our booth already, just to say that the newly revealed prototypes are not final yet and we are trying our best to fine tune them to make them look as realistic as possible! Stay tuned with us for the new items update! For those fans who haven’t joined us yet, come join us now! The show will be till this Sunday!

So, we'll likely see some revisions. I do think the Hot Toys version looks more movie accurate overall... especially in the outfit and shape of the skull. I always figured that Medicom based their figure on an earlier design, but I liked that since you could pretend it wasn't from that abysmal movie :lol

My biggest issue with the figure at this point is that the skull doesn't look very scary. With a bit of tweaking I think it will look awesome.

This is one instance where "film accuracy" is no factor for me personally. I haven't seen the film, nor do I plan on doing so. One worry I have is that the flames might look a bit cheap, though, with the translucent plastic. Like something Hasbro would come out with. Personally, I would like to see an alternate skull head with painted flames. I think that could look pretty damn nice. They can ditch the Cage head for all I care.

Bah! Still no Hulk or Spider-man news from Hot Toys.....

Cool Ghost Rider and bike, tho.

Well we've known HT has been working on GR for a while. Will prolly see Spidey and Hulk at TF.

This is one instance where "film accuracy" is no factor for me personally. I haven't seen the film, nor do I plan on doing so. One worry I have is that the flames might look a bit cheap, though, with the translucent plastic. Like something Hasbro would come out with. Personally, I would like to see an alternate skull head with painted flames. I think that could look pretty damn nice. They can ditch the Cage head for all I care.

The flames on the Medicom figure looked good in person, so I think these will work here as well. I think its a better option than painted since you can get some natural light through the plastic.

I'm really surprised they didn't dump an LED in there and have them light up. This would have been really easy and far effective then what they normally use them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back