Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Thanks for posting this.

Good review, I actually love that beginning pose with the two back to back.

If they had designed SS to have had that leather vest instead of a long coat, I think he would look so much better, I think thats a design decision that will have me scratching my head always.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Thinking of getting this!

What's the best price you guys have bought him for?

Love the weaponry both this and Storm Shadow bring, unfortunately though so shiny swords isn't enough for to interest me seriously enough to think about purchasing

After seeing clipperkings video, I feel I really need to heat up Snake Eyes chest armor to get it more form fitting. It's one of those things that didn't bother me until I saw someone else fix it.

nJhdkPg.jpg

Still waiting for OSB to send and invoice for Storm Shadow.

I was thinking the thick double sided tape would do the trick?

After seeing clipperkings video, I feel I really need to heat up Snake Eyes chest armor to get it more form fitting. It's one of those things that didn't bother me until I saw someone else fix it.

nJhdkPg.jpg

Still waiting for OSB to send and invoice for Storm Shadow.

Did you get it from OSB?

How much did you get it for, I can get him for £140. Do you think it's worth it?

No I got mine from Timcent off ebay when it first came out, check this link https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120736&page=115 to see my older pics and impressions of the figure

I think £140's not to shabby seeing as I paid £165 for it

Thanks for the info Luse.

Would you say it's a lot of figure or the money. I know resale value won't be much as its not a high profile figure (like TDKR or Avengers), but I would like to have a G.I Joe representative in the collection!

Thanks for the info Luse.

Would you say it's a lot of figure or the money. I know resale value won't be much as its not a high profile figure (like TDKR or Avengers), but I would like to have a G.I Joe representative in the collection!

I'm biased as hell, Snake Eyes was my 10 year old self's favorite G.I.Joe, so he was well worth the price I paid for him, but on the value for money front I got a new and sealed Jack Sparrow DX06 for £168 8 months ago, and more recently a new and sealed Sweeney Todd for £160 both which came with a lot more then Snake Eyes does.

Unless you feel the need to have this guy, ride it out a bit longer and you might nab him cheaper on ebay, or some of the UK Hot Toy sellers might put him on sale if they don't move, as you say this isn't the TDKR or the Avengers he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm biased as hell, Snake Eyes was my 10 year old self's favorite G.I.Joe, so he was well worth the price I paid for him, but on the value for money front I got a new and sealed Jack Sparrow DX06 for £168 8 months ago, and more recently a new and sealed Sweeney Todd for £160 both which came with a lot more then Snake Eyes does.

Unless you feel the need to have this guy, ride it out a bit longer and you might nab him cheaper on ebay, or some of the UK Hot Toy sellers might put him on sale if they don't move, as you say this isn't the TDKR or the Avengers he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I think you're absolutely right! Even though Snake eyes was my favourite character from G.I.Joe I might ride it out for a bit longer like you said. They're releasing a 3rd movie, so it wouldn't surprise me if a new version came out with the movie & even if it didn't I'm sure there will be a saturation of unsold stock from our fellow forum members and online stores.

Thanks for the reply Luse, you've actually helped make an almost certain decision to wait for a while even though its such a cool looking figure.

Snake eyes is worth every penny and then some, Snake Eyes standing next to Storm Shadow look straight out of the movie, they look incredibly real; both have a classic but updated feel to them. You can like the movie or not, but if your a GI Joe fan your really missing the ball by not getting them both...

Snake eyes is worth every penny and then some, Snake Eyes standing next to Storm Shadow look straight out of the movie, they look incredibly real; both have a classic but updated feel to them. You can like the movie or not, but if your a GI Joe fan your really missing the ball by not getting them both...

mmmmm....Nah.

SnakeEyesEndGame_zpsd1ebbbaa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boy am i glad I kept my Sand Storm sideshow snake eyes display...

snake_zpscfe94e3a.png

Back