Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

just got my snake eyes & was wondering if anyone had issues with the hook used to secure his scabbard to his back, it keeps popping out.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

My top hook pop out once just make sure push it back in correctly.

A couple crappy pics with my wolverine im working on still.

I got mine yesterday and finally got a chance to open it up. The lack of accessories didn't really hit me in the preview pictures but after opening up everything he really feels light in comparison to Sideshow's Joes. Granted, this figure is screen accurate and I don't think he used any other weapons in the movie but compared to SSC the loadout is light.

But what is there is all well done, as Hot Toys is known for. The metal blades on the swords is really cool and gives them some heft. The machine gun is well done as well. The knives feel a little soft compared to the swords and I was worried I'd bend the blades putting them in the sheaths. Also the ankles feel a little loose but I use the figure stands for everything (live in L.A., earthquake country).

I have to admit this is a really nice figure. I collect both Hot Toys and Sideshow 12" stuff and this guy can fit in with either line. He'll be getting his own shelf for now and when the Retaliation Storm Shadow arrives they'll square off.

Wow SE is awesome. Love the modern take on the suit. He is so easy to pose, and all the ninja stances he can do makes this such a fun figure. Very happy with the purchase.

Quick pic

C42D4DF9-D42C-483B-B6CA-F235C0C90795-11586-0000077F4A424433_zps530a25d2.jpg

Couple of badasses hanging out.....

B1BD0A55-A02A-4EE2-AFA3-0EC9D3028644-11586-00000789E39772F3_zps27da3c19.jpg

Last edited:

Finally got snake eyes. FINALLY. :lol

He looks so freakin' good it's not even funny. Great figure by Hot Toys, just to bad I will be waiting til Friday.

Mine will be here today when I get home. I cant wait.

He has a fat suit around his core, hips and some of his thigh. It's what's stopping him from doing a good three-point landing pose. Anyone try to remedy this?

Mine bills July 5th. So I cannot wait for this guy. DX04 Bruce Lee will have to make room on the badass shelf.

Anyone still looking for one? I have a line on a single Snake Eyes NIB for $185 delivered in USA - PM me for details :)

I really love that Hot Toys got his scale right,
since Ray Park isn't very tall. :clap
Is the figure actually shorter than a normal True Type?

Got my snake eyes yesterday....Very low expectations....walked away with this thought in my head.......AWESOMENESS

Where does his second knife go? He's got one sheath on his belt but I don't see where you can store the second one. Is it just a spare?

*nevermind, found the second upside down sheath on the back of his belt.

What beautiful figure! So glad I didn't get a Sideshow Snake Eyes now.

On his back it gos on upside down for quick draw killing action....

Still want the sideshow snake eyes thier both two differnt looks worth getting. I think both would look bad *** together.

Still want the sideshow snake eyes thier both two differnt looks worth getting. I think both would look bad *** together.

The Sideshow body is not very good. Too scrawny. You shouldn't have to pay an extra $100 to upgrade to a muscle body for a figure that's already $150. Plus the visor on the Sideshow one is way too big in my opinion.

Hanging with the avengers until storm shadow arrives. Happy 4th of july :fireworks

Last edited:
Back