Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

found these reviews

[ame]https://youtu.be/bziX5lW7dIM[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/yqFfPxNXFjI[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/BamR3bKW_O0[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/I-WgwzcYBow[/ame]

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

My first GIJoe action figure, 12" snake eyes.

I love ninja when I first watched the movie The America Ninja. This is a perfect figure, with two minor adjustment that I applied.

I replaced the foot pegs to the shorter one to match his height with hawkeye.

And then I gently twisted & turned the sword sheath around which I thought more suitable to a ninja drawing his sword.

Oh...one issue I almost forget, I think the neck is a bit too long. I hope it can be slightly shorten.

Last edited:

Looks awesome man. I'm going to do the same on the scabbard. Looks odd going the other direction.

I love ninja when I first watched the movie The America Ninja. This is a perfect figure, with two minor adjustment that I applied.

And then I gently twisted & turned the sword sheath around which I thought more suitable to a ninja drawing his sword.

Oh...one issue I almost forget, I think the neck is a bit too long. I hope it can be slightly shorten.

Was it a pain to twist the scabbard?

Iceberg, glad you're enjoying your doll, your changes look great, good idea bringing him down to hawk's level since both actors are the same height.

Also love your army of Astromechs lurking in the background. :yess:

Me too. I really liked the look of CC in the movie.

Yeah, he was the one character's design I really thought worked well. Snake Eyes was good too, but I do kinda understand the argument with the armor. I worked well enough and was a huge improvement on the first film, so I can't complain when they're getting better instead of worse. I don't know how they blew Storm Shadow again though. Did he even change? :slap I'm still surprised HT didn't put him on a Bruce Lee body though. I would have thought they'd want to get some more use out of that body, and it actually would have made sense with SS.

Was it a pain to twist the scabbard?

No, it's very easy & simple. Use your thump to press against the strings and gently turns the scabbard around.:)

Hi Niltusk, thank you for the comments & my astromechs. :hi5:

I recently posted my SW collection in the Show Your Shelves thread. Hope you like them, thanks again.

Last edited:

9241617317_35e89aaf2a.jpg

Mine came today. Now Black Widow doesn't have to be alone on her shelf. :)

Thanks for the tip about switching the scabbard around. It does look much better this way. :duff

*edit* It took me 15 minutes and just as many edits to figure out how to link this from Flickr.

Last edited:

I'm dying to get this thing. Still waiting on BBTS to get their shipment from SSC :impatient:

Anyone who pre ordered last month on SSC get anything from them yet?? Thought it was suppose to ship soon??

Me too got mine last week

Got mine last week...love the detail! This is my first HT figure (I've only collected the SSC Joe line), so I am quite pleased at the quality.

37E2C9F6-6A52-4E07-AF39-2F4EF5B74A40-9964-000004917B6D5A31.jpg

What a sexy figure. I love this thing. Great design.

Hey mate, I like what you did tucking the pants into the boots. Was it hard to get them in? or did you just fold the pants up?

Hey mate, I like what you did tucking the pants into the boots. Was it hard to get them in? or did you just fold the pants up?

It's not very difficult at all. You just have to raise the zipper a little before tucking them in. If you don't move the zipper up they won't tuck in. Thanks for the comments.

Comimg in friday and storm shadow ships out next week!!! These look to be my fav joes

Back