Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Is a great figure!!

sirt.jpg

f0wi.jpg

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

great looking figure , but if i had to choose i would still take the sideshow snake eyes w/ timber for the price difference

great looking figure , but if i had to choose i would still take the sideshow snake eyes w/ timber for the price difference

$5 bucks more for SS:dunno but you do get timber which IMO looks poorly executed.

Just got tracking from sideshow MR Snake eyes will be here on TUESDAY :hi5::clap

I should have mine Wednesday. Im really looking forward to this one.

yeah just got my shipping notice. mine comes wednesday. the ss snake and timber imo looks horrible. i'd rather spend more to get better.

Dude, UPS missed me. TWICE. :lol I was supposed to have had it this past Thursday.

Mine has shipped. Wednesday for me :)

Not until Friday the 5th for me:mad:

Mine shipped today. I'll have it on Monday. One of the benefits of living in the same city as Sideshow and their warehouse.

Am I right in assuming your orders are shipping from Sideshow? I dont know if I can wait for my LCS to get this guy in, I think I want this more than the mk7! lol also I need to track down a Sideshow Timber

Monkey Depot has timber for $70. Glad i got him when it was released at the beginning.

Received my shipping confirmation from Sideshow today. Won't be arriving until the 8th though. On account of the 4th of July, weekends and my being on the East coast.

Two more days and this masterpiece will finally be in collection...

well stop leaving home and keep your butt there! :wink1:

That's the thing; at the first drop off attempt, I swear to god; he didn't ring the doorbell or something; I was home, I swear it. :lol

Back