Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

The mouth piece is transparent, so the color is actually the black of the head, though it looks dark grey, and nearly matches the dark grey of the rest of the suit. No blue at all, so if your seeing blue in the pictures, you might need to re-calibrate your screen.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Whats the code for sideshow and is it still good for June? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Benjamin

JUNE2013 Not sure if still good.

The mouth piece is transparent, so the color is actually the black of the head, though it looks dark grey, and nearly matches the dark grey of the rest of the suit. No blue at all, so if your seeing blue in the pictures, you might need to re-calibrate your screen.

Thanks mate! Btw can you flip/turn the sword sheath?

When is ss shipping this guy?

That is one great figure. Can't wait to get mine next week.

Last flex was today :yess: should be shipping soon....:impatient:

Last flex was today :yess: should be shipping soon....:impatient:

Yep me too man I can't wait. I got so excited I went ahead and pre-ordered Storm Shadow.

Does anyone know if the 2 pockets on his back open? Mine look like Velcro but there appears to be some glue holding them together?

Does the magazine on the uzi come out? I've managed to remove the clip only from the pistol.

Interesting read just in case anyone is interested.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/G.I._Joe:_Retaliation

Last edited:

Just got notification will be charged on Friday for Snake Eyes. I don't know why, but I am very excited to receive this figure. I just love the design.

I will have him on july 2nd from sideshow :yess: Just in time for the 4th :fireworks happy 4th early everyone...:duff:flag

Mine my come tomorrow. According to my shipping notice.

Yep I got the notice to be charged Friday as well. I cant wait to get this one.

Yep I got the notice to be charged Friday as well. I cant wait to get this one.

Same here. I was kind of hoping he'd slip into next week since this week has been huge with Barney Ross, Coulson and Mark VII. Still happy to be getting him soon though!

Back