Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

just got my notice today. it'll be in SSC warehouse by the 28th of june.

Ugh! I got it on order with BBTS and it's going to be at least 2 weeks after SSC gets it. It's going to be a long wait until July :crying

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Doesn't look like mine left Hong Kong yet, gonna be a long week waiting for this guy to show up.

Ugh! I got it on order with BBTS and it's going to be at least 2 weeks after SSC gets it. It's going to be a long wait until July :crying

Noo pretty long wait then :(.

Every single photo of this figure looks like a real man under a suit.

I was told that it was on display at a local Toy Convention yesterday, I was there Friday and I didn't see any. I would have taken pictures to share on here if only.

You picking this guy up Robbie?

I'm sooo tempted to just burn my reward points to grab him.

Had it preordered about a week after it previewed. Same with Storm Shadow. I wish they would give us Cobra Commander. Loved his look too.

Seems to have landed in the UK this morning, so with a little luck I should have it tomorrow. :yess:

Seems to have landed in the UK this morning, so with a little luck I should have it tomorrow. :yess:

Cool, where did you place your order Luse?

Got my notice that my final flex-pay is going to be charged this coming Monday. :lol

I got my last flex notice for 25th will be shipping soon from sideshow.:yess:

It's here :yess:, won't be able to open him out until tonight after my son is asleep :impatient:, but I'll try to get a few pictures before the sun goes down.
p5iYBEe.jpg

It's here :yess:, won't be able to open him out until tonight after my son is asleep :impatient:, but I'll try to get a few pictures before the sun goes down.
p5iYBEe.jpg

Wooooo. Awesome.

Oh man I am tempted to use the June2013 code on him. So is this one that will sell out or will he remain in stock a while at SS? I have a bunch of figs coming in the next 2 weeks so the budget's getting strained for June. :slap

Oh man I am tempted to use the June2013 code on him. So is this one that will sell out or will he remain in stock a while at SS? I have a bunch of figs coming in the next 2 weeks so the budget's getting strained for June. :slap

What's the discount with the June code?

Back