Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Ninja commandos? What's next? Exotic animal sidekicks?:cuckoo:

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Ninja commandos? What's next? Exotic animal sidekicks?:cuckoo:

Like a parrot, American bald eagle, or a timber wolf?

Or a huge *** scorpion? Or a coyote?

the animal sidekicks is why i loved gi joe as a kid

that is why I am looking forward to Mutt/Junkyard,Spirit/Freedom,Shipwreck/Polly from Sideshow

As long as Roadrock is STILL a master chef, i'm happy.

I just really don't understand the moaning about the ninja commando thing... Say you're an elite military commando that has taking your existing training as far as it can go. You're approached by an ancient ninjitsu clan that promises to enhance you're skills, but you refuse their offer and say "No, that would just make me sound too silly." :pfft:

betting that per the plot, snake eys takes them all to and stay at the arashakage school in japan, and pick up the training while they are there.

Cool! Complete with Secret Ninja Club Decoder Rings! Roadblock is the baddest master CHEF this side of LL Cool J as Preacher in Deep Blue Sea. I am eager to see how this movie pans out, but I am really looking forward to seeing The Rock as Roadblock. And as far as animal sidekicks go, it 's hell trying to find a fierce-looking 1:6 scale Rottweiler. I would also love to see Robot Chicken's Joe parody animals, like Dumbolaya and Stinkbomb. I figure somebody's made a 1:6 scale elephant and skunk.

HK deputy - awsome JOHNSON - whose custom is that and any links?

I don't know.

A "ninja commando" reminds me of PVT. Joe Armstrong in the film AMERICAN NINJA.

Of course, Joe was promoted/transferred as an US Army Ranger in AMERICAN NINJA II and went into black ops/seclusion for AMERICAN NINJA IV: THE ANNIHILATION.

Cool! Complete with Secret Ninja Club Decoder Rings! Roadblock is the baddest master CHEF this side of LL Cool J as Preacher in Deep Blue Sea. I am eager to see how this movie pans out, but I am really looking forward to seeing The Rock as Roadblock. And as far as animal sidekicks go, it 's hell trying to find a fierce-looking 1:6 scale Rottweiler. I would also love to see Robot Chicken's Joe parody animals, like Dumbolaya and Stinkbomb. I figure somebody's made a 1:6 scale elephant and skunk.

So am I. I'm also interested to see how Bruce Willis plays into this film too! 2 known action stars may be all this film needs to draw in some crowds. Hopefully.

Anyone else a little concerned that Retaliation is only 94 minutes long?

Not a lot if good live action films clock in at 94 minutes.

Hope I'm wrong....

Hope I'm wrong....

Regardless, it will suck! I will see it, have no doubt. But it WILL suck.

For what it's worth, Larry Hama reports it to be a vast improvement over the first attempt, though he apparently doesn't think too much of D.J. Cotrona's Flint, poor chap.

For what it's worth, Larry Hama reports it to be a vast improvement over the first attempt, though he apparently doesn't think too much of D.J. Cotrona's Flint, poor chap.

and again...he loved Rise of Crap...it doesn't matter what he says

So am I. I'm also interested to see how Bruce Willis plays into this film too! 2 known action stars may be all this film needs to draw in some crowds. Hopefully.

It will prolly be Bruce Willis playing Bruce Willis.

Hope I'm wrong....

I think with Tatum and DJ they're hoping to pull in the tweens, wouldn't want to outpace their limited attention spans. :lol

Back