Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

You guys must be rich!! I don't see a way to plunk down almost $200 for a figure now. The price's have dropped me out of collecting figure now, I'm going to start selling off my meger collection and start collecting spoons!! LOL!

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

This figure looks pretty damn cool, way better than the look the first movie went with. Is is worth almost $200 though? I am pretty much at the point now though where I think I wont buy any, I canceled all Avengers. I just get away from the boards here for a while and don't really care about the figures. I have so many other things to buy and these are getting so high in prices. I really have been on the fence lately about "to buy or not to buy" and felt relieved after canceling, does anyone else ever find this is just a phase off and on and not really worth the expense?

[ame]https://youtu.be/fgrO1fgB67I[/ame]

Went ahead and ordered Ray Park Snakes through SSC since I believe today is the last day we can use the newyear13 code.

I'm torn between using the discount for this, DX BD T-800, or a Truetype body. . .decisions, decisions. . .

I'm torn between using the discount for this, DX BD T-800, or a Truetype body. . .decisions, decisions. . .

Use it on the truetype. They always go up in value. AND... you dont earn points on stuff you buy with points.

You wouldn't gain anything by using it on the BD T800 since you'd get $15 in rewards points back from paying full price anyway.

You wouldn't gain anything by using it on the BD T800 since you'd get $15 in rewards points back from paying full price anyway.

I don't understand this mentality. He'd be saving $15 off the purchase come billing instead of getting refunded it later, 90 days after paying it. :lol

Money saved is money saved. I'll eventually spend the rewards points. But the $15 upfront really does feel like a better deal, even though it really isn't. And this discount will make me buy something I otherwise would procrastinate on and possibly never buy. Sideshow is crafty.

I don't understand this mentality. He'd be saving $15 off the purchase come billing instead of getting refunded it later, 90 days after paying it. :lol

Its called having two $15 discounts instead of one. Most people consider that to be a good mentality when spending money. :cool:

I just like letting my money sit in Sideshow's account for 90 days so they can collect interest off of it before allowing me to get a discount that I likely won't be able to use for six months so they get even more interest off of it. :cool:

I guess. :lol

tumblr_inline_mfchseeN2c1rrc78e.gif

Alter Ego's points always expire before I think to use them. And aren't they less than 5%?

they changed their point system

besides,you get NO POINTS from Sideshow when you use those coupons,so its a save a little now and get nothing back..

Back