Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

at first the retaliation costumes made me want to puke!!! now they are kind of groing on me, somehow this figure keeps calling my name.but firefly is a mess still

Although its not "my idea of Snake Eyes" it does look very f'ing movie spot on. Since I've already got the SS versions of Snakes, what I like about this is that its got that Kaimen Rider look going on. Although I've never seen Kaimen Rider nor do I know much about it, I do like alot of the figures people have posted photos of, so I think that part of the look appeals to me.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Any links that shows a full head to toe shot of Movie Firefly's new costume?

Any links that shows a full head to toe shot of Movie Firefly's new costume?

Maybe some stills to be found from the commercial. The costume is pretty low ball. Even the Hasbro figure had a cooler design for Firefly retaliation than what we're seeing. 2 things Firefly related I'd want from this movie. HT Stevenson sculpt and Firefly's cycle. I don't know enough to know if its a real bike or something made for the movie, but I do like it.

Edit: Okay, its a unique bike, highly modified Ducati.

I'll take a look...thanks!!

Honestly, I almost only go through Sideshow for Exclusives and deals nowadays, so with something like Snake Eyes, I was planning to go with BBTS anyway (a bit more than AE, but no risk pre-order and Pile of Loot--ends up costing what SSC charges w/discount when all is said and done). I used to go through Sideshow for their customer service, but. . .that's changed. I get just as good if not better from AE (which is the best IMO) and BBTS (which is very good).

Agreed.

Before today, I USED to buy ALL my non-exclusive items through BBTS. However, I contacted BBTS this morning in regards to their preorder sellout of this figure. Not only did they not get back to me, but I noticed (myself) later in the day that they had re-listed this figure at a $10.00 increase. Therefore, I purchased mine through Sideshow using their "NEWYEARS13" code, for a total of $189.99 shipped (as I had no points saved up). BBTS still would have cost me $194.99, plus $10.09 shipping via UPS. The sad thing is, is that I would have gladly paid BBTS the extra $5.00 on top of their original $184.99, plus $10.09 shipping, just for their packaging alone! It's a shame. I hope that this is not a sign of things to come.

Agreed.

Before today, I USED to buy ALL my non-exclusive items through BBTS. However, I contacted BBTS this morning in regards to their preorder sellout of this figure. Not only did they not get back to me, but I noticed (myself) later in the day that they had re-listed this figure at a $10.00 increase. Therefore, I purchased mine through Sideshow using their "NEWYEARS13" code, for a total of $189.99 shipped (as I had no points saved up). BBTS still would have cost me $194.99, plus $10.09 shipping via UPS. The sad thing is, is that I would have gladly paid BBTS the extra $5.00 on top of their original $184.99, plus $10.09 shipping, just for their packaging alone! It's a shame. I hope that this is not a sign of things to come.

I prefer bbts aswell, they pack things great and when I buy a figure that costs between 100-400 dollars thats what I expect, now what sideshows thinking I'll never know, they only get my business when its an exclusive. Sending expensive collectibles in a non padded shipper is just bull****, there a F'ing collectible company by nature and should cater to there customers accordingly:mad: Its bad enought they charge more than anyone else but shipping like they do just takes them out of the game for most people, I know you can pay an extra chunk of cash for a packout but that should be apart of shipping anyway not an extra, there cheaping out by not providing box and losing business for it:slap

I think im making the switch to AlterEgo, right now SS has me sucked in with Flex Payments, Which are really Awesome because it makes me put money aside each month opposed to leaving it up to me (who likes to spend money) to save it up in the end when its all due... but AlterEgo saves alot more money, plus like *teemu says, you earn points as well... so im off to AlterEgo also they are a lot closer, which will translate to faster shipment :) Darn you FLEX PAY, grrrrrrr

Make the switch. Alter Ego is the best.

Looking at him again it kind of looks like he's preparing to defend Helm's Deep with his fancy new armor.

this figure is hot garbage. pass all day long.

Agreed.

Before today, I USED to buy ALL my non-exclusive items through BBTS. However, I contacted BBTS this morning in regards to their preorder sellout of this figure. Not only did they not get back to me, but I noticed (myself) later in the day that they had re-listed this figure at a $10.00 increase.

- I noticed the price increase too on BBTS. I don't entirely trust them. Have had great experiences in the past but I recently started to use their pile of loot and I'm not so sure about it. I placed an order with them the other day and shipping for the one item was around $46 in my cart. Once it went into the pile of loot, it shot up to $56. There was one other item in there that normally would have shipped for about $5 so how is it possible the combined shipping would be $56?? :dunno

I too have been a loyal buyer from BBTS and have bought many figures from them. They have always had great service and well packaged(double boxed)figures. I remember one time the price dropped on a figure and BBTS lower their price and gave me the difference.:yess:

But I guess that's changing. Too bad.:( I guess I'll have to look up this Alter Ego toy store.

Make the switch. Alter Ego is the best.
Can't argue with this. Price is right, and customer service is just above and beyond. I'm a big AE fan. Their reward points system hasn't really fed into my equation, but that's another consideration.

this figure is hot garbage. pass all day long.
Tell me you own the Hot Toys Don Flamenco figure, though.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111510a.htm

https://gaygamer.net/images/don_flamenco.gif

Arnold has a message for most of you.

3695268_o.gif

I too have been a loyal buyer from BBTS and have bought many figures from them. They have always had great service and well packaged(double boxed)figures. I remember one time the price dropped on a figure and BBTS lower their price and gave me the difference.:yess:
Pretty sure that is still the same. Honestly, BBTS has its faults (like scalping store exclusive figures), but I don't see their behavior being very different now than it has always been based on what you guys are saying. They have always jacked up prices on popular figures as long as I have been buying from them (5-6 years). Their initial communication may be slow in coming, and they are usually very vague and unhelpful with questions re: the time when pre-orders will come in stock. But if something goes wrong with an item they always seem to do right. I can't say the same for Sideshow. . .

Arnold has a message for most of you.

3695268_o.gif

Quite the irony coming from someone who has racked up a count in this thread whining and crying about other peoples posts. :lol

Back