1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no they shouldn't.
they should fire Tsang, hire Neca sculptor and make a normal P1 and P2 instead of this transvestite crap above.

Jesus ****in Christ, every single ****ing thread thats Alien or Predator you say the same thing over and over. If you don’t like this stuff as much as you let on, just pass by every thread like this and shut the **** up.

Jesus ****in Christ, every single ****ing thread thats Alien or Predator you say the same thing over and over. If you don’t like this stuff as much as you let on, just pass by every thread like this and shut the **** up.

The guy is a clown. Better to just put him on ignore than lose brain cells from having to read his posts.

This is simple for me. I didn't like the movie enough to warrant me getting any figure from it! those that did like the movie and this fig, cool, I have a feeling it may be better in person than photos.

I didn’t particularly care for the film (wasn’t horrible, but very underwhelming), but the design has grown on me and I think it looks cool. Being that I’m also a Predator fan in general, I like to try and have at least one Pred from each film, so I have an interest in this figure.

The guy is a clown. Better to just put him on ignore than lose brain cells from having to read his posts.

can not agree more.

I didn’t particularly care for the film (wasn’t horrible, but very underwhelming), but the design has grown on me and I think it looks cool. Being that I’m also a Predator fan in general, I like to try and have at least one Pred from each film, so I have an interest in this figure.

right there with ya. I got rid of my Berserker though, all the armor was falling apart. Still have Noland though. Gotta say its probably one of the most underrated figures. Picked mine up for $90 a couple years back and still loving it!

As far as this figure goes I am getting concerned that the PO will never see the light of day

I've only had to reglue one strap on my Berserker. Everything else fortunately is still holding so far. But yeah, I'm thinking this figure isn't going to be a go.

I've only had to reglue one strap on my Berserker. Everything else fortunately is still holding so far. But yeah, I'm thinking this figure isn't going to be a go.

Yeah, really sucks the pred fans got jipped on this. I really wish the script had been geared more towards the upgrade being the rogue and another wolf style predator being sent to take it down. Could have explored more of the predator culture and why upgrading is considered dishonorable etc.

That’s what it should of been for the script, that is something to buy into and leave the door open for exploring more of their home world.

yeah, it was the first time i saw a bootleg of HT. not just head recasts but full bodies.
there is also a Scar with different heads. couldn't believe they were 1/6.

Yeah, really sucks the pred fans got jipped on this. I really wish the script had been geared more towards the upgrade being the rogue and another wolf style predator being sent to take it down. Could have explored more of the predator culture and why upgrading is considered dishonorable etc.

define "upgrade.....

900176.jpg

Finally saw the movie. It was as terrible as I heard. Did not enjoy it one bit and I went in with low expectation too. Predator lore was pretty much ruined and with that, I probably will not be picking up this figure if it ever sees the light of day.

Finally saw the movie. It was as terrible as I heard. Did not enjoy it one bit and I went in with low expectation too. Predator lore was pretty much ruined and with that, I probably will not be picking up this figure if it ever sees the light of day.

Agreed. You know it's truly a terrible film when you go in with super low expectations and it still ends up being more garbage than you expected. It was so bad I didn't even finish it. Shane Black lost some respect with this tragedy.

it's a good movie for all jajuja fans.
it's as stupid as they are.

how can you misspell jajuja if jauja fans haven't invented writing yet, being as dumb as they are?

how can you misspell jajuja if jauja fans haven't invented writing yet, being as dumb as they are?
If jajuja fans had approached Shane Black telling him what kinds of things he needed to put in the movie, it's no surprise to me we got the story we did, with the person who "understood" jajujas the best being portrayed as autistic.

Back