1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see the “upgrade” predator from this line and I’d be good at that point. Was not really a big fan of the design but he is so unique that I think he would look amazing with the other preds.

The Royce figure was great. I forget I used to have him. Weird that they made any human characters from Predators now that I think back. Just can't imagine it now when people are even doubting whether they'll release an actual Predator.

Yeah, Predator figures themselves are a long shot now. Human figures are pretty much next to none.

Would love to see the “upgrade” predator from this line and I’d be good at that point. Was not really a big fan of the design but he is so unique that I think he would look amazing with the other preds.

I think they will, eventually. However, even though I should because as was mentioned before I don’t think they’ve ever shown a prototype for a Pred and then never released it, somehow I won’t be surprised if they don’t.

For People without FB:

42848637_1913692485351947_1689914221879361536_n.jpg

I have to say "You're One Ugly Mother********!"

Easy pass with this headsculpt.

^
exactly.
if it was Tsang's doing, the guy definitely switched from cannabis to much heavier stuff.

I’m liking the sculpt as well! A little variant in the look of the Predator, glad it doesn’t look like a previous recycled Predator head sculpt!

I agree, I am digging it. Just hope HT gives us a better base than what is shown there. I personally would love a base diorama that had the interior ship motif about it.

That’s be a cool base. Though I presume what’s displayed in that picture will likely be the base. That being the case, I’d likely just put this guy on a standard oval base.

^
exactly.
if it was Tsang's doing, the guy definitely switched from cannabis to much heavier stuff.

I think he's more or less on the money, actually. This Predator has chunkier jowls. The cheaper move would've been to recreate the P1, but the sculptor noticed it's not the same face. I'm impressed. Texture also looks nice and wet. It's a fairly accurate representation, the source material is just terrible. :lol

The real concern is whether they'll simply reuse this head if they release a P1 2.0 later on.

I think he's more or less on the money, actually. This Predator has chunkier jowls. The cheaper move would've been to recreate the P1, but the sculptor noticed it's not the same face. I'm impressed. Texture also looks nice and wet. It's a fairly accurate representation, the source material is just terrible. :lol

The real concern is whether they'll simply reuse this head if they release a P1 2.0 later on.

Yes because we’ve all noticed it’s been done before with the reuse of a previous Predator head sculpt! They better not cut corners and try to pawn this head sculpt off as a P1 2.0 by adding a slight few changes to the head/crown area and some different paint apps then say, here’s the jungle hunter 2.0!

Back