1/6 Hot Toys : "Fugitive" Predator (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ok, I see what you’re talking about. I suppose it depends how long the scene is for. Celtic has his upper armor off as well for about a minute in AvP, but they didn’t make a version of that.

Even then, regardless, I don’t see HT making two versions of this guy. They’ve never tried to release two variants of the same Predator figure before.

Didn’t Wolf get 2 versions? As well as City Hunter?
I could see Hot toys making the current version, then an Experiment version with armor racks and a table.

Oh yeah I forgot about those. I stand corrected.

No worries man. This wasn’t a “I’m right” thing. I wouldn’t mind seeing Hot toys step their game up on the Predator franchise. If anything, maybe this film will put enough flow into Hot toys that they will give us Chopper 2.0, and start chiseling away at The Lost tribe. You know, or at the least a Jungle Hunter 3.0 DX with PERS, and multiple accessories/jungle Diorama.

Not sure if shared but unmasked close up of the fugitive here Prime1 bust I believe
221c996543393133043c64331fc25162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no more pig snout face shape like it was originally on Winston predators. now it's just a random resident evil monster.
still looks way better than "wolf".

huh, you're right about that.

what a miserable lack of creativity from their side. repeating one stolen design forever.

Hey they announced any other predator from the new film other than this one. I hate how this one looks. Would like to see the big predator from the trailer.

I personally like how it looks, but I do wish his wrist blades weren’t set on his gauntlet and are able to retract and extend.

Oh no I don’t mean the figures, I mean the actual Predator himself. Judging by the wrist blade gauntlet, it looks like they don’t retract nor extend at all.

Can’t believe Hot toys is reusing the old Predator 1 base . They must be trying to cut cost . It’s pretty unimaginative .

Can’t believe Hot toys is reusing the old Predator 1 base . They must be trying to cut cost . It’s pretty unimaginative .

They haven’t announced this figure yet so it looks like an early prototype to get us and the licensors interested. It will likely have a different base if it does go into production. However they are using the terminator base for iron man mark 7 diecast so anything is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back