Hot Toys Force Friday figure reveal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylo will for sure have a NRD...

That two pack will...

Would not be surprised if the Heavy Gunner will to...

I think the normal FO Stormie will be $200.. so he should not...

of course this is just my guesses...

And if your wrong.. May The Force Be With Us

I bet SSC is making BB-8. On there site they say Who would you choose: Ren's Lightsaber or BB-8. Ren got announced and SSC is good with making droids... so it is a great bet it will be a 1/6th BB-8 for like $200.

Fixed that for you :p

That's someone else's interpretation of Star Wars, not Lucas. Lucas said it's a story about love and compassion and has directly addressed the Christian theme claims.

What's 'Star Wars' about in a word? George Lucas explains - CNET

I could care less if Lucas publicly said "Star Wars is about Communism." If you know anything about scripture you can recognize the massive parallels with the Judeo-Christian text. We're not talking about a few similarities but rather huge story beats.

I don't debate with people that have an agenda, especially a religious one. Besides, what the film maker intended trumps all and there's no debating that.

What agenda, guy? You think I'm a priest now? Can't stand responses like these. Again, ignore it all you want but the proof is there. And no, you're not cool because you dismiss religion on a message board but rather quite typical.

Wow. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid!

What agenda, guy? You think I'm a priest now? Can't stand responses like these. Again, ignore it all you want but the proof is there. And no, you're not cool because you dismiss religion on a message board but rather quite typical.

I think more people take issue with you frequently going off topic. On a message board intended for discussing merchandise, you are distinctly not. No disrespect to you, (I don't want to sound like a Millennial. And I don't think I'm cool) but you have been harping on about 'Christian themes in 'X' series' pretty hard and it just seems a little excessive. Its unnecessary to repeat yourself, just make your point. And stop. And then don't try to bait people into disputing you. "Who wants to dispute me?! Someone prove me wrong-You can't!" We shouldn't seek out confrontation like this.

You could very easily start your own thread to discuss this topic and people could choose to click on it. And then no one would feel like you're derailing a thread discussion on a different topic. :lecture

Also stories borrowing elements from the Bible in movies, is quite common.

E.T.
Chronicles of Narnia
Man of Steel

Its nothing new for writers to re purpose or draw from preexisting stories. I could use that chart you made to compare The Lion King to Macbeth. Frozen is The Ice Princess. Cars is Doc Hollywood. Tangled is Rapunzel. The film Inception was loosely based on a Duck Tales comic book. The Halo franchise shares elements with Ender's Game. Deadpool is Deathstroke. Ninja Turtles is an unofficial spin off of Dare Devil. Dr Pepper is Mr Pib. Also the character Batman was inspired by a sketch by Da Vinci.

I'm baptized Roman Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. And I think the connection you're trying to make is 100% crap. I think you're wasting everyone's time and should instead find another forum where you can try to incite Mormons or some other sect. There you go.

Buy yourself a bag of cement, go build a bridge, and get the fark over it!!! Pleeeeeease :pray:

You've tried to make your point 500 times... NO ONE wants to listen. This is a forum about collecting for Christ's sake :slap

He's already been warned in the Kylo Ren thread to stop pushing a religious angle. How soon before posts in here get moderator action? Snikt, just stop now. No one wants to see posts deleted and I'm sure the mods have better things to do.

What did they wind up revealing beyond HT Pre-Orders? I couldn't find anything...

Just HT stuff i guess. I can't believe they didn't even revealed i figure of their own. Actually, they did not reveal anything whatever the scale from TFA :dunno

They revealed an image that says "coming soon" :)

preview_SideshowStarWarsEp7.jpg

Nice. Hoping we won't have to wait for december 18th to get a glimpse of that stuff. They could be postponing the annoucement due to a later expected delivery than HT.

Reading snikt's christian story, he has some points, but it is all just making money. With the lack of story, one story always works with the masses. Look at the matrix. Same ****, just a different day. Having said that, to each his/her opinion snikt. Think what you think, but if people don't buy into it let them be. Stop pushing, your sounding like jehova's whitness. No offence on them but these guys don't give up too. I respect all forms of religion but people should stop pushing it on others. First it is talking, then fighting and if one is powerfull enough: war.
I have my own believes i don't need to be convinced by anyone to think otherwise. People will find their own paths. Just leave them alone and find it in their own time. This is not an atack on you. Just a message to wise up and let things be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back