• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys For Sale Only (Not Looking To Trade) PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I & King Leonidas, both MIB, + SDCC Exclusives

morning bump:cool:

ttt.........

PM sent ..

Last edited by a moderator:

my offer still stands

Neither figure ever opened or removed from packaging. Prices are Delivered with Delivery Confirmation. Prices are also firm on both pieces. Shipping available only to U.S residents. PayPal payment only. Gotta give these up to cover some debt:(

..........:thwak

July 4th bump:fireworks

King Leonidas has been sold:) Dropped price on Mark I;)

Re: Hot Toys For Sale Only (Not Looking To Trade)

guess I am going to have to get the addy somehow.

:p I guess so. On the serious tip, J....don't send me anything, bro. I am in no condition to be able to return the favor anytime soon:eek: Struggling right now, man, as it is obvious by me having to sell off my most prized collectibles:(

Re: Hot Toys For Sale Only (Not Looking To Trade)

All pm's returned. Pics will be taken this evening. Didn't have time last night.

Had a virus in my computer:mad: Finally got around to reformat my harddrive this evening. Pics have been provided. Pm's and emails will be responded to shortly:cool:

Lot is PENDING at the moment. For those who have pm'ed me or emailed me in reference to individual pieces, if the entire lot deal does not go through by this evening, pm's on individual pieces will be answered as received.

Happy Monday, Freaks!:)

Back