Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH BUT OF COURSE, but for the time being :):

DSCN5700.jpg

Kick ass and then some my friend, I had to get this one, just won one on Ebay a few days ago. Man I can't wait, that will put me at Rambo II, Rambo Halo Jumper and this one. When the new First Blood one comes out in October I will be getting than one too.

As for Rocky i'm just sticking with Stallone (Rocky) for now.

Great shot of Rambo III there Voorhees27! I am piecing together him from eBay auctions now. I just have to get the body, tank top, pants and the Dragunov Russian sniper rifle in from eBay auctions I won for that stuff, and finally he'll be complete. I thought buying him and the "red headband" Rambo II HT figure would be cheaper than buying them boxed. I know it was for the Rambo II, but possibly not for the Rambo III. Now I will have the Rambo II "red headband" figure, Rambo II HALO Jumper, First Blood Colonel Sam Trautman, and the Rambo III! I still gotta get the First Blood Rambo body from a friend online and he'll be complete. Then, I'll get the "casual" new First Blood Rambo in his M-65 green U.S. Army jacket when he's out. I already pre-ordered him from Sideshow! That one looks great! :D

I want to get all of the Hot Toys Rocky figures. I'll get Rocky, and then Clubber Lang. Since those two were in the first assortment from HT. Then, I'll get Ivan Drago, and Apollo Creed from the more recent 2nd assortment.

--- Mike Buckley

Great shot of Rambo III there Voorhees27! I am piecing together him from eBay auctions now. I just have to get the body, tank top, pants and the Dragunov Russian sniper rifle in from eBay auctions I won for that stuff, and finally he'll be complete. I thought buying him and the "red headband" Rambo II HT figure would be cheaper than buying them boxed. I know it was for the Rambo II, but possibly not for the Rambo III. Now I will have the Rambo II "red headband" figure, Rambo II HALO Jumper, First Blood Colonel Sam Trautman, and the Rambo III! I still gotta get the First Blood Rambo body from a friend online and he'll be complete. Then, I'll get the "casual" new First Blood Rambo in his M-65 green U.S. Army jacket when he's out. I already pre-ordered him from Sideshow! That one looks great! :D

I want to get all of the Hot Toys Rocky figures. I'll get Rocky, and then Clubber Lang. Since those two were in the first assortment from HT. Then, I'll get Ivan Drago, and Apollo Creed from the more recent 2nd assortment.

--- Mike Buckley

The Rambo III images are not from me, I just replied to the post before me, I already bought one on Ebay though, I will post pics when I get it. I have Rambo II, Rambo Halo Jumper, a Custom I made and soon Rambo III. I too will get the new First Blood one, probably from Toys2.net in October. I eventually want all of the Rambo Hot Toys but just can't justify paying $100 for Trautman when there is still the original First Blood that I still don't have.

Post pics Jedimike, I will too when I get the Rambo III. Aside from my Robocop HT the Rambo's are simply amazing, definetely my favorite.

The Rambo III images are not from me, I just replied to the post before me, I already bought one on Ebay though, I will post pics when I get it. I have Rambo II, Rambo Halo Jumper, a Custom I made and soon Rambo III. I too will get the new First Blood one, probably from Toys2.net in October. I eventually want all of the Rambo Hot Toys but just can't justify paying $100 for Trautman when there is still the original First Blood that I still don't have.

Post pics Jedimike, I will too when I get the Rambo III. Aside from my Robocop HT the Rambo's are simply amazing, definetely my favorite.

I got the Halo Jumper as well Mate,so i have a spare head to use now,what kind of a Custom were you thinking?

Is the tanktop removable? I just watched Rambo II and III over the last two days and the tanktop is really the only difference between Rambo's look in the two films.

Great custom Voorhees! It looks like your John Rambo aka Rambo 4 Rambo figure! I want to make one too. I also have that HALO Jumper head that you have. I'd like to make my own Rambo 4 figure. I will probably try to age the face some to get it close to how Stallone looks now, since that HALO Jumper head is how Stallone looked back in 1985 when Rambo II came out in theaters. Okay, I understand now that the Rambo III figure picture was not yours, but it's still a great shot of him! I'd love to see pictures of your Rambo III after you get it. Please post pictures of your Rambo figures in this thread. I'll post pictures of mine soon. I just have to pay off the First Blood and Rambo III body and get those in, along with some of the accessories I need. I still have my Col. Trautman boxed and unopened...so far. I have the Rambo II "red headband" figure almost complete now. I have the AK-47, and the two explosive-tipped arrows coming in for that figure soon. I also am getting the boxes for all of them in soon too from a great seller on eBay that's helping me complete my Hot Toys Rambo collection! So...yeah...give me a few weeks and I'll have all of my Rambos lined up and featured in pictures on this thread! :D

But...in the meantime....here's some pictures of my Rambo II "red headband" Hot Toys figure. I added the M-60 machine gun from the N2 Toyz "Hardened" Rambo I got a few years ago. That figure sucked bad, but came with a nice M-60 similar to the one Rambo grabbed from the Huey helicopter at the end of Rambo II. Check out my pictures:

RamboIIleftfront.jpg

RamboIIkneesup.jpg

RamboIIfullfigure.jpg

RamboIIfrontwasit2.jpg

RamboIIfrontrightwaistup.jpg

RamboIIfrontright.jpg

RamboIIfrontkneesup.jpg

RamboIIfaceright.jpg

RamboIIcloseup.jpg

Now I gotta get me the RPG missle launcher Rambo had to take out those river boat "pirates"! I still need to get his bow and arrows too. My HT Rambos are slowly coming together.

To answer your question Evan...I don't know. I am getting the Rambo III HT body with the black tank top in soon. I think that the shirt is removable. I'll ask the guy I'm getting it from if it is, or is not. I'll then post what I find out about that on this thread for you.

Last edited:
Check out my pictures:

RamboIIleftfront.jpg

QUOTE]

Looking good Mike! I have always thought about putting together a Hot Toys figure from Ebay, piece-by-piece. I just figured buying them MIMB would probably result in a lack of headache for me.

I will post some pics once they are all lined up together, as for the custom, thanks, I was thinking of making him a Rambo 4 figure too. Aging the sculpt is all the work, you would have to make him look more full in the face to achieve that though.

Your Rambo II looks great with that gun, awesome!

Look how far Hot Toys has come with doing Stallone portraits for their figures in just a little over a year's time, simply amazing, every one has just been better than the last.

RamboIIcloseup.jpg

DSCN5700.jpg

Rambo II looks like Hasbro now compared to Rambo III. I'm really bummed now. It needs an upgrade sculpt.

Rambo II looks like Hasbro now compared to Rambo III. I'm really bummed now. It needs an upgrade sculpt.

I'm hoping the do like a variant type figure, updated sculpt, still muscular body, but maybe with his blank tank top or something, it would just be such a nice figure now with a head sculpt as good as they're putting out, likewise with the original First Blood figure.

I'm hoping the do like a variant type figure, updated sculpt, still muscular body, but maybe with his blank tank top or something, it would just be such a nice figure now with a head sculpt as good as they're putting out, likewise with the original First Blood figure.

After spending all that money on those figures to have to upgrade to v.2 sculpts is too much for my wallet to handle. It never ends.

After spending all that money on those figures to have to upgrade to v.2 sculpts is too much for my wallet to handle. It never ends.

You could always sell the v.1 figures, and after the R3 and First Blood second edition figures, I can only imagine how phenominal new R2 and battle First Blood figures would look.

You could always sell the v.1 figures, and after the R3 and First Blood second edition figures, I can only imagine how phenominal new R2 and battle First Blood figures would look.

Yeah but who will buy them? Whenever something like this happens it devalues the original versions and makes them less appealing to collectors. Rambo II currently can fetch up to $200 but an improved version may devalue that to back to the original cost or even less.

Yeah but who will buy them? Whenever something like this happens it devalues the original versions and makes them less appealing to collectors. Rambo II currently can fetch up to $200 but an improved version may devalue that to back to the original cost or even less.

Ya, I can understand that. Perhaps if the v.2 were different enough, the first would still hold it's value. They're putting out new and improved GI Joe figures right now, but I'm sure the vintage ones will still hold value, granted it's not the same scenario, but it just seems a tragic waste when such talent and skill is shown by HT now, to not use it on a figure that would benefit so well from that growth.

To be honest, I'm not all that impressed with the new Joe sculpts. Some are good, some are meh and the bendy plastic is really annoying. They actually make me like the originals even more. Bring back the hard plastic.

If improved figures come out there will be a glut of the originals hitting the market as people try to sell them off to buy the upgrade. When that happens there will be a diminished demand and many won't sell and the ones that do will be at a loss. Completists will keep the originals but I know that if the new version is significantly improved I will want to replace the inferior one.

Completely disagree with that statement...The Rambo 2 is incredible just like the others.in fact,the rambo 3 is not that much better than 2 as all 3 versions are phenominal!! The Rambo 2 has the best accessories of the 3 and
Certainly doesnt not slack on display. Hasbro???? dont even go there.Hasblow can never be compared to Hot Toys

Last edited:

Rambo 2 version will not be de-valued because of version 3 because the rambo 2 version has become scarce and the market bought it up like hotcakes and part 2 (movie) is more prefered over part 3 (movie).Eventually the figure will become very sought after.Unbelievable how you guys think the Rambo 3 is more superior than 2.They both kick ass!!!

Back