Hot Toys Figure Poses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has been having fun posing his Dollies! :p
Awesome shots dude.
Let us know when your thread is up.

I am realllly close to unpacking my 1/6 stuff from their cardboard prisons.....Any idea where you can more of the strapped money bundles and the pallets from? Wanna copy for my BRJ display...

IMG_4961.JPG

That is a very impressive pair, two of Rainman's finest! You don't see much of Marla on the boards, but man, what an incredible figure.

Cheers dude. :duff
I'm sure everyone is sick of me telling this story but i missed out on all of rainman's fight club figures!
I got into the 1/6 game too late, but i caught on just in time for Marla. Getting her was not easy, i had to stay up till 4 in the morning and hit the refresh button with pin point precision. Got her in the cart, checked out and when i looked again she was sold out! Was so happy to get her and through persistence have managed to get all of the fight club figures!
Btw, my bruised Norton is a bash as i couldn't get hold of the original clothes set. Head sculpt painted by Greggo.
Anyway enough about me, fiend, those are some awesome poses.
I love the haters gonna hate one! :)

Cheers dude. :duff
I'm sure everyone is sick of me telling this story but i missed out on all of rainman's fight club figures!
I got into the 1/6 game too late, but i caught on just in time for Marla. Getting her was not easy, i had to stay up till 4 in the morning and hit the refresh button with pin point precision. Got her in the cart, checked out and when i looked again she was sold out! Was so happy to get her and through persistence have managed to get all of the fight club figures!
Btw, my bruised Norton is a bash as i couldn't get hold of the original clothes set. Head sculpt painted by Greggo.
Anyway enough about me, fiend, those are some awesome poses.
I love the haters gonna hate one! :)

Thanks. That pic was actually an accident. I posted it and someone said it looked like the Hater Gonna Hate guy. :lol I'll be damned if it doesn't. So I just added the letters. :lol

Love the Fight Club stuff. :rock

Marla's where it's at!!!!

Nice shots Fiend :hi5:

Thanks, man. :hi5:

That Bill the Butcher is Rain Mans finest hour.

Last edited:
Back