Hot Toys Female True Types

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Toy Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
If this has been addressed add nauseum in another thread sorry for that, but I was wondering why is there such a shortage of options from Hot Toys for true Type females?

To my knowledge they have released a blonde Caucasian and a Cuban, and that's pretty much it....and now the blonde is virtually impossible to find.
They release two new male figures about every year, so where are the new offerings for females and for that matter where are the Brunettes, Redheads, Blacks and Asians?
I know HT are at the top of their game for movie masterpiece releases, but they are sorely lacking in the female true type arena.

Any enlightenment from those more knowledgeable than myself would be very interesting.

I too would like to know where all the brunettes, redheads, blacks and asians are....:monkey3

The HT Resident Evil Alice is the latest iteration of the female true type, no rubber arms, single jointed elbows, double jointed knees and upper torso joint. I would not bother searching for the Caucasian/ Cuban body its out dated.

Older TTF has 2 body/torso variants, 2 shoulder socket sizes, 2 arm variants, 2 ankle variants

Newer TTF has 3 torso variants, and 2 bottom variants, 2 ankle peg variants.... a possible 2nd leg variant with Babydoll

I would love to see some more Female TTs released. There is a real lack of decent female bodies on the market.

I am surprised by the lack of a basebody release, when there is clearly interest. Hopefully someday a company like ACI Or Kaustik Plastik (spelling?) will make a quality-constructed and realistic female basebody, the combination no one else seems to be able to manage.

We need new female true types, hopefully with likenesses that can help complete some lines..

I think any of these would be awesome:
Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man line) - Strawberry Blond
January Jones (X-Men First Class) - Blond
Marion Cotillard (The Dark Knight Rises) - Brunette V1
Hayley Atwell (Captain America) - Brunette V2
Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man 3) - Redhead
Olivia Wilde (Tron) - Raven

We need new female true types, hopefully with likenesses that can help complete some lines..

I would buy all of those...If they can do it for the men, why can't they do it for the females as well!

I would add to your list:

Kate Beckinsale (Underworld)
Keira Knightly (POTC [a better sculpt than what was released])

I have the Blonde TT and I have to say her face looks terrible, I would much rather her look like some actress even if it were just slightly.

I'm all for a Selene as well, and I agree with Dollmanron that the blonde TT as well as the cuban look terrible...which is why both my kitbashes I used them for are wearing sunglasses...:)

Personally, I'd like to have a Female TT that looks like Julie Adams (she looked hot for back in the day) with plastic hair (rooted hair is a pain) to pose with my favorite; The Creature from the Black Lagoon. :yess:

Back