Hot Toys: Falconer Predator. Who's getting him? and Who's not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying Falconer, or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will get him since they added the falcon accessory,
the unremovable mask don't bother me,.

HT facebook page says Falcon will be included ! Voted for definite buy !

any pics for that?

No pics yet bro, but they confirmed that they'll include it due to insistent public demand :D

Still remains to be seen with regard to a removable maks, though that's pessimistic at the moment. Something with licensing issues.

No pics yet bro, but they confirmed that they'll include it due to insistent public demand :D

Still remains to be seen with regard to a removable maks, though that's pessimistic at the moment. Something with licensing issues.

a glimmer of hope, yey.:yess:

now, from which corporate a-hole is responsible for that license restriction? hahayz

i think ladies and gentleman that this just about sums up the real feelings towards this figure:clap:goodpost:trust me to post this just before the falcon accessory was announced,so please ignore my moan as now im sold on the figure due to this turnaround as at least they addressed one of the fans demands.still a bit of a shame about the head but i can live with it as long as the falcon is there to put a grin on my face:)

Last edited:
a glimmer of hope, yey.:yess:

now, from which corporate a-hole is responsible for that license restriction? hahayz

That would be FOX most likely :) As to why they're restricting it, I'm not really sure. UNLESS it's tied to a sequel and don't want Falconer's and Tracker's faces revealed just yet. Who knows, there might be a surprise for us in the sequel? This is all speculation, as it's the only rational explanation I could think of.

I wasn't going to get him until HT announced they would include the Falcon.

I'm still a little annoyed that the helmet is non-detachable but I'm just glad HT listened to people and they've atleast given us what what the Falconer is famous for, his Falcon.

I'm still a little annoyed that the helmet is non-detachable but I'm just glad HT listened to people and they've atleast given us what what the Falconer is famous for, his Falcon.

If their hands are indeed tied when it comes to the likeness, I am glad they at least listened enough to provide us with what they could.

That said, it'll still be a pass for me.

Wow, I can't believe they are actually going to include a Falcon because of us. We must be an annoying bunch :lol

I feel the same. Although we don't get the detachable mask, i'm so happy that they listened to us and gave us the Falcon :D I'm dying to see what it looks like.. :clap

That's what I was thinking too:)

Maybe we won't get SS exclusives with the new Pred figures??

If we do, by God I'm gonna try to snag 'em. This is the first time I've actually gotten the drop on any HT Preds (besides the exclusive Guardian), so I can afford to go big on the primary market. But... they will now include the Falcon, they already have the 1/6 Predator skull (which was a PERFECT candidate for an SSC item), so what else is there? Predator doggy? Because that, while it'd be awesome, is highly unlikely.

So glad HT included the falcon. Don't care that the bio isn't removable. Only thing I hope they change now is make his head a little bigger, same with Berserker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back