Hot Toys: Falconer Predator. Who's getting him? and Who's not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying Falconer, or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm buying from this line, is if they release a classic Predator figure. I hated the movie, so won't be touching anything that's solely related to it.

Wow, I can't believe they are actually going to include a Falcon because of us. We must be an annoying bunch :lol

They've convinced you that it's ok to charge the same price for this as the Berserker, when the Berserker is a more complete figure AND includes just as much, simply because they post it on Facebook? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol are you going to post your dissatisfaction in every Falconer thread...

(why ARE there so many...?)

Yes...yes I am. :nana:

And I don't know...people couldn't be bothered to put they're posts in one thread I guess.

The point is, people are eating this up SOLELY because Hot Toys posted it on Facebook. It's a load of crap.

The falcon should have been included from the beginning. I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to have meant to include it all along and have used this to reel everyone in and make them feel ok about spending the same amount of money for a lesser figure.

Here's what I think happened... :D

HT really planned to include the falcon BUT as an exclusive but then when they released the proto details, fans went crazy mad because of the missing falcon and refused to pre-order the "non-exclusive". Seeing as not too many PO'ed locally I presume and to avoid another fan backlash just as what happened to the exclusive Guardian pred, HT decided to release the falcon to the regular release and scrapped the exclusive edition.

Now this is only my opinion... :)
Fans may think they have won but in actuality HT is the winner here.
They get the money back from orders that might have been lost due to the missing falcon. For the fans to win, I think HT have to lower the price or have the Falconer a face.

if hot toys cant even include the falcon , i think that you can kiss the hopes of tracker coming with the dog goodbye.

No removable bio=me sticking with the policy of only buying the main baddie... So Berserker only for me.

Hey, Elder. Sent you a FB invite.

...and voted on the petition. Dunno if it'll work, but I've got what I want with the Falcon now. Win or lose, at least it's a little more bang for my buck.

Here's what I think happened... :D

HT really planned to include the falcon BUT as an exclusive but then when they released the proto details, fans went crazy mad because of the missing falcon and refused to pre-order the "non-exclusive". Seeing as not too many PO'ed locally I presume and to avoid another fan backlash just as what happened to the exclusive Guardian pred, HT decided to release the falcon to the regular release and scrapped the exclusive edition.

Now this is only my opinion... :)
Fans may think they have won but in actuality HT is the winner here.
They get the money back from orders that might have been lost due to the missing falcon. For the fans to win, I think HT have to lower the price or have the Falconer a face.

IMO, i think Hot Toys planned all of this in advance. a marketing strategy...

and i kinda agree with what sabres is pointing out. if HT lowers their standards and still put a HUGE price tag and gets this (positive)response, now they know sheep will still flock in line and buy it despite those handicaps.

more like releasing a crappy figure, tagged with HT and a HUGE price tag and will still sell like hot cakes. coz the market is flooded with people willing to put up with it.:lol

And anyone who thinks that Hot Toys (a known marketing wiz) didn't think of this in advance, is a complete fool.

As soon as they announced the falcon I was sure it was a marketing trick, but heck, Im happy Im getting the falcon and I dont care about anything else. And Im sure many agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back