Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Falconer today. Order a few loose armor piece from TA because I didn't want Falconer to look so much like Berserker. Here are a few quick shots.

100_4841-1.jpg

P.S. Tried to hang the Falcon by fishing string but the wings are to heavy,, off balanced.

In that photo, in a quick glance, it looks like Falconer is stepping on Lost's head :lol.

BTW, I also tried the fishing string, also couldn't work out a good way :( . But like I said a few posts before I ended up bending and cutting a clip to be able to put Falcon on Falconer's shoulder.

The small stands look great BTW.

Got my Falconer today. Order a few loose armor piece from TA because I didn't want Falconer to look so much like Berserker.
Nice collection there.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

I can see the extra armor pieces that you used, but what were they originally intended for?

awesome job on the added armor , great f'in idea , might have to do that :wave

Thanks. Might have to buy some more and cover up his right chest a little.

In that photo, in a quick glance, it looks like Falconer is stepping on Lost's head :lol.

BTW, I also tried the fishing string, also couldn't work out a good way :( . But like I said a few posts before I ended up bending and cutting a clip to be able to put Falcon on Falconer's shoulder.

The small stands look great BTW.

Thanks, yeah I drill through the Falcon just to find out the wings were to heavy for it to hang right.

Nice collection there.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

I can see the extra armor pieces that you used, but what were they originally intended for?

All three pieces were from the Falconer left calf. Just turn different ways around. You can even flatten it out or cut for different placement.

Simple Solution To Mount Your Falcon on The Falconer Predator

Get a pack of these magnets at Michaels Arts & Crafts
FalconerMod001.jpg

Put Magnet in the hole on his shoulder (perfect fit)
FalconerMod009.jpg

FalconerMod008.jpg

Get a Drywall screw
FalconerMod002.jpg

Cut it just below the threads
FalconerMod003.jpg

Put the screw head in the falcons hole :lol (won't damage , perfect fit)
FalconerMod004.jpg

And BAM !!! easy , effective cheap solution to the stupid translucent rod
FalconerMod005.jpg

FalconerMod007.jpg

I really like your mod Mr. EcKo. I had a hard time sawing through the screw, but I finally got it. I couldn't find the magnets at Michaels's though, they only had bigger sizes. So I went on eBay and got some. They are also 1/4 diameter, but they don't fit just right. Did yours fit snugly? Did you have to glue the magnet in place? I can get mine to sit on the shoulder when I move the falcon towards the front of the magnet, but it isn't very secure and I'm afraid it could fall off when I'm watching movies full blast with the bass cranked up.

I really like your mod Mr. EcKo. I had a hard time sawing through the screw, but I finally got it. I couldn't find the magnets at Michaels's though, they only had bigger sizes. So I went on eBay and got some. They are also 1/4 diameter, but they don't fit just right. Did yours fit snugly? Did you have to glue the magnet in place? I can get mine to sit on the shoulder when I move the falcon towards the front of the magnet, but it isn't very secure and I'm afraid it could fall off when I'm watching movies full blast with the bass cranked up.

Thanks man . Yeah exact magnets u see in my picture fits perfectly without anything holding it.

Thanks man . Yeah exact magnets u see in my picture fits perfectly without anything holding it.

Well I guess I'm going to have to find a different Michaels that actually carries them. If I can't find them in the next couple of days, would you possibly have an extra that you could trade me? I will give you five of the magnets that I have for one of yours.:dunno

Can anyone tell me what if any green and yellow paint I can get at a hobby store would match the pre-existing colors on this guy? I got min from Viking Playground last Friday and one of the inner knee joints is all scratched up. I sent an e-mail asking if they would be able to get a replacement for me on Sunday and still haven't heard back if they will help me out or not. Last time I will use them with that kind of customer service.

p1040738r.jpg

Ok Freaks i finally finished my Falconer head Mod !!!!

He is one UGLY MUTHAPHUKKER

Opinions Welcomed

some pics are with a flash and some are not (the more red you see is the flash) His inner mouth is pink , red , yellow , and green

Falconerhead100001.jpg

Falconerhead100002.jpg

Falconerhead100003.jpg

Falconerhead100004.jpg

Falconerhead100005.jpg

Falconerhead100006.jpg

Falconerhead100007.jpg

Falconerhead100008.jpg

NO FLASH
Falconerhead100009.jpg

Falconerhead100010.jpg

Back