Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot man, my falconer is arriving tomorrow and I have a few other things to mold this week so I probably will be done this week. But school usually finds a way to intervene on my schedules. Glad I helped persuade your opinion.

That's really quick, I thought you would say something like a few months :) . Are you going to review the Falconer one you receive it? If you can give some tips to remove the mask without damaging the figure it would be cool. I guess it is glued in some points, but maybe after you do it you'll have some tips you can share :) .

Got mines today. I actually got home as the UPS driver was standing on my porch waiting for someone to come out and sign for it.

At any rate, my only complaints are the right leg is longer than the left (on mine), he has the illusion of being a good bit taller than Berserker (because of the mask, as previously note by other members), the chest armor sitting about 1/8" from the chest, left thigh armor being way too loose and the face of the mask seems too small, to me. It almost makes him look kinda retarded.

But anyway, all-in-all, great fig and not one to pass up on if you're a Pred fan. I recommend picking this guy up. Just, do your homework and don't be "surprised" by something that's been mentioned on here eleventy-billion times by other members if you do happen to pick one up, and then open it up like "Oh my God! The mask doesn't come off and there's almost no accessories!"

See ____ buy a pred with out researching it any, see ____ get it delivered to their house, see ____ open it up all excitedly and then be disappointed with it.

Don't be a ____.

At any rate, my only complaints are the right leg is longer than the left (on mine)

That long leg problem isn't really a problem. I had that problem on Berserker too, but I looked on the knee joints from behind and noticed that on one of the legs the peg wasn't fully pushed in as on the other leg. You just need to see which of the legs you need to push the peg in. I had to force it a bit on Berserker, but it was nothing special and now both legs are of equal height.

That long leg problem isn't really a problem. I had that problem on Berserker too, but I looked on the knee joints from behind and noticed that on one of the legs the peg wasn't fully pushed in as on the other leg. You just need to see which of the legs you need to push the peg in. I had to force it a bit on Berserker, but it was nothing special and now both legs are of equal height.

Worth a look, but this is a common problem with a lot of Hot Toys preds. My lost has a gimpy leg, as well.

Worth a look, but this is a common problem with a lot of Hot Toys preds. My lost has a gimpy leg, as well.

I don't know about that since Berserker is my first Hot Toys figure and still the only one I have, but pushing the knee peg fully inside the upper piece of the leg solved it, seems alright to me and without height problems now. Before doing that I could see from the back that one leg had the peg more visible than the other, and now they look equal. But if you try to push it fully inside careful not to break anything... I had to force it a bit, but I took care not to pull any armour piece out while doing it and had no problems.

^ That is the case with some, but with others one leg is just naturally larger/longer than the other. Not enough to notice it in a couple of seconds, but you can still tell it's a bit off.

^ That is the case with some, but with others one leg is just naturally larger/longer than the other. Not enough to notice it in a couple of seconds, but you can still tell it's a bit off.

I didn't know that, but how can there be those differences between figures of the same mold?

I didn't know that, but how can there be those differences between figures of the same mold?
No idea. I just know that some of my HT Predator figures have one leg that is slightly longer than the other, and people on here have said that theirs have no problems.

Went ahead and got my Falconer yesterday for a steal on ebay for 174$ + free shipping( got lucky in an auction believe it or not). US Seller with tons of feedback, legit seller. Kinda glad I waited a week or two to pick him up, ended up saving a few bucks. Now the long wait to get him in the mail begins :)

No idea. I just know that some of my HT Predator figures have one leg that is slightly longer than the other, and people on here have said that theirs have no problems.

It's strange, but it's good to know, that way I'll know it's "normal" if it ever happens to me. Thanks. I'll actually be receiving Lost Predator MISB on Friday or Monday, I hope it doesn't have any problems.

BTW, I got curious, do you know if that is common for Hot Toys figures in general or just Predator figures?

Back