Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm i'll get him eventually,got a feeling he'll be available for some time to come,cant justify putting myself into more dept just to get him right now.

If he's an ani com exclusive, I'll be seriously ____ing pissed. But considering all the complaining people did about Berserker, there might not even be one!

In-hand pictures of the box, looks good:

163603_176204889066758_100000317440398_466232_441222_n.jpg

35594_176204955733418_100000317440398_466233_5965320_n.jpg

The Neca version is better for the head/dread proportions that cant really be argued.

Eeehhh, wrong answer. :monkey4 Why the hate? Because no head sculpt?

:goodpost:

No hate at all but just feel no head sculpt is a bit wasted in this release.
By the way, Neca's sculpt is already very nice and movie accurate.
This one I have seen in actual item in Toy Show, and of course its paint job is amazing, just like Mr. Black.
Anyway, will still buy it, but not in priority.

The Neca version has a pretty good sculpt to be honest, but this is obviously far superior to it in quality.

Sorry but I'm not agree..

"Quality"
Means all this things to me : Proportions, sculpt, detail, accuraccy, paint, materials..:lecture

The Neca version is far better than Hottoys Falconer.. the body sculpt and proportions are much more accurate.. and even the bio's size .(he is almost perfect)
Falconer is my favorite Neca predator to date.. the paint apps look better than any other NECA from predators movie. ...However, the HT version is obviously more detailed, and has better paint apps because the scale 1/6 and prize, but less accurate in proportions or sculp...

OMG, Where the hell are you, dude ?? :thud:

Last edited:
Yes the NECA proportions are more accurate but does that make for a better looking figure? I personally don't think so.

For me it's all about how dope he looks on the shelf.
Plus, I dare say that the large heads was an unavoidable problem for the movie makers. ie. I think if they could've had smaller heads, they would have!

Back