Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get all of these new ones. Trust me, years from now, you'll be glad you did. Hell, months from now :D.

It would be listed on ebay within hours if it was. I don't see anything yet.

March in HK would be great, so I can finally get Hans Landa in Feb. In Jan I'll get T-800. Might have to skip Bruce Lee for now. Too many crazy releases by HT.

That far off?? I wouldn't have thought.

Well for HK I think it is earlier, but the USA should be getting theirs arounnd then, but I could be wrong, I for one hope he comes out January so I can get him on my shelf next to his amigo Berserker whom I love. I also hope thy announce a Tracker soon, I can live wihout a Classic but he Tracker is a necessity for me, the trio must be complete in order to have a complete collection, the human characters are menial and do not matter as much as the predators.

My wallet could do with a gap....if I have the discipline to leave it as a gap and not order any 'non-essential' unplanned stuff.

Well for HK I think it is earlier, but the USA should be getting theirs arounnd then, but I could be wrong, I for one hope he comes out January so I can get him on my shelf next to his amigo Berserker whom I love. I also hope thy announce a Tracker soon, I can live wihout a Classic but he Tracker is a necessity for me, the trio must be complete in order to have a complete collection, the human characters are menial and do not matter as much as the predators.

My thoughts exactly.

Why, merry complete global saturation to you too...

...and have a happy new judgement of the human race!

:banana

Hot Toys IS going to make both eventually. The question isn't IF but WHEN. If there's a market for them, which there always is for Preds.....HT's is going to cash in. Bet on it.

Bring 'em on. Particularly Classic with the new body style......

Last edited:
Hope you dont mind Karma, I added all the pics and spec (Wookster).

Hot Toys – MMS137 – Predators: 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure

~Movie Masterpiece Series~

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Falconer Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head and body armory, undetachable face mask, armor and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Falconer Predator in the movie Predators

- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Highly detailed head and body armory

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

Weapons:

- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths

Accessories:

- Newly sculpted Predator skull

- Leather-like skirt and straps

- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade

- One (1) pair of thigh armor

- One (1) left waist armor

- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function

- Figure stand with Falconer Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang

- Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

**Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Release date: Q1 2011

Predators TM & © 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR1.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR2.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR3.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR4.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR5.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR6.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR7.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR8.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR9.jpg

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR10.jpg

This figure looks awesome. My only wish is that the mask would come off to reveal the face. Funny thing is that this pred looks so real that it makes all my older preds look too much like toys. This one, and berserker, look good enough to be statues. Awesome job hot toys. Now let's just hope that what we see in the prototype is what we get in the final product.

Back