Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They always tweak stuff before release. There's a good chance they might change the little rod thingy. Not a deal breaker for me as I will not be displaying him with the falcon anyhow. That's staying in the box.

NO! Do not start talking about the rod again!

twss_iphone.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

If anything, HT should release him seperately. But IF they do (and that's a big friggin' "if"), it had better be good. I don't want to deal with an HT Alien Warrior-esque fiasco.

Well, I received my two extra Berserker heads today...anyone care to guess what they're for?

Well considering they made faces for the AVP preds and are not for these, besides they could still do it if they wanted, they just couldn't advertise them as such...

Well considering they made faces for the AVP preds and are not for these, besides they could still do it if they wanted, they just couldn't advertise them as such...

Who is to say there aren't faces beneath the bio on Falconer and the hopefully to be released Tracker? The bios could just be glued on, hopefully you didn't waste your money when all you may have to do is remove the bio.

Who is to say there aren't faces beneath the bio on Falconer and the hopefully to be released Tracker? The bios could just be glued on, hopefully you didn't waste your money when all you may have to do is remove the bio.

Because it said non-removable?

^ Different company.....ADI did AvP...KnB did Predators.

Celtic is correct.

Hot Toys was not allowed to make the face for Falconer (and they won't be able to make one for Tracker).

And NO...they cannot still do it if they wanted.
They are allowed to make these figures as long as they follow licensing agreements with FOX and KNB.

Both FOX and KNB can tell Hot Toys what they can and cannot do with their figures and have final approval.

Back