Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would there be a price change? From a cost of materials stand point this guy looks comparable to the Berserker, I am sure that he will have an unpainted Berserker head under the bio anyway, similar to the v1 Robocop.

If it is a license issue then I am sure it is because Fox doesnt want to give up creative control over the Falconer's face, especially with a sequel in the works. Sure the sequel will not feature the exact same pred as the one that died in the movie, but why risk having to deal with a potential inconsistency should the sequel include an unmasked "falconer" class predator.

You all release tha Tracker wont have a removable mask ether and will have to fight again to get a dog to come with him I bet...

I don't think there is any chance we will get a dog with the tracker to be quite honest, but I do agree if the falconer has no mask then the tracker will definately not have a mask. As for the dog if anything it will be it's own figure.

Last edited:
I don't think there is any chance we will get a dog with the tracker to be quite honest, but I do agree if the falconer has no mask then the tracker will definately not have a mask. As got the dog if anything it will be it's own figure.
Thats what i was thinking, i highly doubt the hound will come with Tusks considering the size and detail that will be put into him(the hound).. The Hounds did play a significant role in the movie though, so i'm fairly sure they'd make them..

Is this up for pre-order via official distribution channels (ie Sideshow)? So far only BBTS and Toys2 have this, and I thought their preliminary prices were more speculation subject to adjustment. If not, then it would seem discussion about price is a bit premature.

Is this up for pre-order via official distribution channels (ie Sideshow)? So far only BBTS and Toys2 have this, and I thought their preliminary prices were more speculation subject to adjustment. If not, then it would seem discussion about price is a bit premature.

Exactly. I PO The Berserker from Alter Ego for $175.99.

Why would there be a price change? From a cost of materials stand point this guy looks comparable to the Berserker, I am sure that he will have an unpainted Berserker head under the bio anyway, similar to the v1 Robocop.

If it is a license issue then I am sure it is because Fox doesnt want to give up creative control over the Falconer's face, especially with a sequel in the works. Sure the sequel will not feature the exact same pred as the one that died in the movie, but why risk having to deal with a potential inconsistency should the sequel include an unmasked "falconer" class predator.

My thoughts exactly. :lecture

Here's what I think happened... :D

HT really planned to include the falcon BUT as an exclusive but then when they released the proto details, fans went crazy mad because of the missing falcon and refused to pre-order the "non-exclusive". Seeing as not too many PO'ed locally I presume and to avoid another fan backlash just as what happened to the exclusive Guardian pred, HT decided to release the falcon to the regular release and scrapped the exclusive edition.

Now this is only my opinion... :)
Fans may think they have won but in actuality HT is the winner here.
They get the money back from orders that might have been lost due to the missing falcon. For the fans to win, I think HT have to lower the price or have the Falconer a face.

Here's what I think happened... :D

HT really planned to include the falcon BUT as an exclusive but then when they released the proto details, fans went crazy mad because of the missing falcon and refused to pre-order the "non-exclusive". Seeing as not too many PO'ed locally I presume and to avoid another fan backlash just as what happened to the exclusive Guardian pred, HT decided to release the falcon to the regular release and scrapped the exclusive edition.

Now this is only my opinion... :)
Fans may think they have won but in actuality HT is the winner here.
They get the money back from orders that might have been lost due to the missing falcon. For the fans to win, I think HT have to lower the price or have the Falconer a head sculpt face.

Sooooo ... now the SSC EX will be the classic pred skull:) Whatever, works for me:yess:

Since HT states that it's a licensing issue, couldn't they include a Berserker head as an accessory with Falconer to get around that?

LOL Yeah they could but then we'd all be moaning 'cos it's the wrong colour :panic:JUST:panic:JOKING:panic:

kindest regards
Tys

I'll order from Sideshow, they make canceling so easy I can always change my mind.

PO'ed by the way.

Now bring on Tracker, no need for classic! (save him for last at least...)

I'm sorry, but I only saw Predators once, and I have to ask?

What is this falcon accessory???

It's a robotic flying creature that spies (and supposedly can attack, though we've never seen it do this) on the humans. It perches on Falconer's shoulder, I think.

Back