Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any guess? will falconer and rest of his gang be as rare as the avp ones? lol

Its hard to gauge something like that. IMO it is not going
to be about them being "rare". The AVP ones that get super $$,
are the limited ones; Ancient Elders & Ani-Con Scar. I think that
If the demand is high enough, all it takes is someone that is willing
to pay an unreal amount for one of the main three on Ebay down
the road. Next thing you know, everyone that has one will
want to sell theirs for the same amount.
IMO it is all about demand. Scar, Celtic, & Chopper can be found
on Ebay, but they are usually priced high, because of demand.

I know P2 Elder is not AVP, but he brings in the $$, and I think the
main reason is because everybody wants one. Well, not everyone,
but you know what I mean.

well besides the ancient ones and the anicom , i think celtic and chopper are the highest in price

well besides the ancient ones and the anicom , i think celtic and chopper are the highest in price

More like Celtic and Scar. Chopper is still fairly pricey, but definitely lower than those two. After all, anything from Series 2 will be cheaper than Series 1. AVP Elder can still be had for a somewhat-decent price.

I'm totally with GDZILLA95 here, though. Most of these aren't limited by any means. But the price gets higher with every buyer who decides to up the amount.

most predator collectors are crazy! thats why the demand is there but who cares i use to be like this & i love it:) but too bad sold most my predator and got onto statue. so i am collecting the newer one that are coming out, hopefully they will follow the footstep just like their "brother" did:)

More like Celtic and Scar. Chopper is still fairly pricey, but definitely lower than those two. After all, anything from Series 2 will be cheaper than Series 1. AVP Elder can still be had for a somewhat-decent price.

I'm totally with GDZILLA95 here, though. Most of these aren't limited by any means. But the price gets higher with every buyer who decides to up the amount.

i dont know i own 3 scars and i found them really easy but chopper i own 2 and iam still havent found the skulls trophies for his back

I can't wait for Falconer either. I'm really happy with how Berserker turned out, so I'm excited for his buddy to show up.

I'm also stoked because I just pretty much rebuilt an entire Cleaner Kit Wolf from loose parts I had lying around. All I need are the shoulder armor and spear which I'm picking up from somebody next week.
I'm pretty happy how Berserker turned out as well, but I have two beefs about Falconer:
1. Of course the mask thing
2. Falconer is slightly bigger than berserker in overall stature when it should be the other way around. This is probably due in large part because Falconers Mask\head is bigger than Berserker's Mask\Head.

On a side note:
Good to hear others are redoing wolf pred. I'm also doing a little kit-bash on this guy. I didn't like Wolf's skinny legs, so i put him on a AVP body. Here is steroid wolf version 1.0: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86798&page=7

Last edited:
ready to attack the blade clan

DSCF0584.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

WOW !! Just got my falconer from toys2. Oh my god! This thing things the bomb fellow collectors . I like him better then berserker. I'm gonna post pictures tonight if I can. I can't believe how real it looks. You just want it to come to life in front of you, a real work of art.

Just got the Falconer and T1 T-800, from Toys2 today. Didnt open The Terminator yet, but I can honestly say pictures do not do this guy justice. He is AWESOME. I like him as much if not more than the Berserker. Didnt think that would happen. The color scheme, bio, falcon all work so well with this figure. All I gotta say is, HOT TOYS, PLEASE MAKE THE TRACKER!!!!! I need to complete the trio!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="960" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cMPRxTvzm40" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Awesome! Please pm me payment details....along with painting tips lol. I was not going to buy Falconer because of the non-removeable mask ordeal...however your kit completely changes that.

The Falcon has landed!

spa4350.jpg

spa4351.jpg

spa4352.jpg

spa4353.jpg

spa4355.jpg

He is deffinatly taller than Berserker. But i still prefer Berserker. Also, the gauntlet on his left wrist is part of the actual arm so it cannot be removed. Never knew that.

Back