Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! the biomask\head of the Falconer looks bigger than the biomask\head of the berserker. Actually, In this picture, it kind of looks like falconer is slightly bigger than berserker in overall stature.

yes falconer is a little taller than berserker but only becuase of the bio

my falconers camp shelf,i made half the tree and the rest is real sticks but i blended it perfect an i also made the skull
picture.php

OK GUYS here you have some pictures of my falconers i was a little upset i was expecting 6 only 4 arrived and 1 was sacrificed for costumization already , here you have some pictures

2.jpg

berseker.jpg

heads.jpg

parts3.jpg

soon pictures with the bio off ,

just to let you know guys , the boots are the same color and to add a plasma caster youll have to put something because the hole is a bit bigger than the one on berserker

Alright. Thanks. I think I'll stick to Falconer. Also, what's up with that dead Lost Pred in your collection? Looks like a pretty cool idea.

One of my Falconers arrived today. My two main complaints are that some of his leg armor is very loose. It's not going to fall off, but I wish it was that loose. My other
one is that little blade that sticks out on the front of the falcon is paper thin. I know neither of those are big deals.

Here are a few pics of Falconer and a couple of my Berserkers.

One of my Falconers arrived today. My two main complaints are that some of his leg armor is very loose. It's not going to fall off, but I wish it was that loose. My other
one is that little blade that sticks out on the front of the falcon is paper thin. I know neither of those are big deals.

Here are a few pics of Falconer and a couple of my Berserkers.

very nice collection my friend , i noticed that you manage to put the falcon on falconers arm , the skull that came will falconer its so nice easylly will go up in price in no time

Very cool army of Youtjas in this thread.
Would be nice to see them all sitting around a table having some beers.

I was a little disappointed when I learned there wasn't a way to attach the falcon directly to the predator other than the clear pole that's included.

Anyway, I will have to go ebay hunting for a plasma caster to plug that hole on his shoulder...that is, when he finally arrives.

Back