Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer still remains my least favourite super Predator design. However in the film he wasn't as much of a pu**y as Tracker (which happens to be my favourite design :lol).

I like his design well enough. As far as the figure, great, apart from the dreads - too thin and flimsy.

If I sell Falconer I'll be down to just a Classic Predator. I used to have many more.

I like his design well enough. As far as the figure, great, apart from the dreads - too thin and flimsy.

If I sell Falconer I'll be down to just a Classic Predator. I used to have many more.

If I sold Falconer, there would be a lot of space between the other two. :D

Cheers for moving the thread :peace

Also I'm looking for Falconer's body (all pegs and right palms) for $100 shippd via USPS :wave

My Falconer is the only one of the series that has a non working light, though I am over it..., but what bothers me is the flimsy faux leather straps that snap apart all over the place :(

Exactly. :yess:
Any suggestions of how to repair them?

Mine are still intact, thankfully.
But if I had to repair, I would first try Gorilla or Super glue. Just a tiny dab.
Try not to get it on figure itself and limit extreme ranges when you're posing the figure.

Yeah, his leg coverings are a bit delicate.

I've not touched my figure much since opening it, but I immediately noticed how flimsy the leg armour straps were.

Congrats! Welcome to the club. :)

ty:)

IMG_20131017_22025911111.jpg

Great set up - & photo, dude!! :clap :rock

How can anyone think this guy ISN'T the best looking of the three super Predators?

Simple, elegant, very well designed all round - & an excellent reptilian colour palette.

Home run. :exactly:

Back