1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, no in the midwest, but in a part of the country where basements are feasible. I've got about 2000 square feet of basement down here and I'm still having to knock down walls to come up with more shelf space! :)

Haha. Ok but don't go knocking out any load bearing walls !!

I don't think any of us could get over that ! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....slow and steady lmao. Honestly just make sure both ends at the bottom are slotted in properly into the slider. You don't want to manage to zip it up to the top only to realize the bottom part wasn't properly connected and you're completely stuck. Also if you are feeling extra tension/stubbornness, you might be catching the undershirt which happened to me. I honestly wouldn't risk changing it out over and over. Luckily im leaving mine in the ronin look. Also careful with the actual tab which hot toys put sideways for some reason. Id push with my thumb and not pull with the thin, sideways tab.

https://media.tenor.com/images/8d6d44dc32a3bc72ef5f4e6d486d496e/tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Just got him and he?s pretty great. So it says to not leave arms bent for a prolonged period of time. I?m assuming this pose is a no go huh?

I?ve never had any figures in extreme poses like this and have never had any clothing peel or anything. Pretty dry and cool basement. Thoughts on if I should change the pose to more of a museum one?
d521507d83cc90e9ad2b43f0b2f238a0.jpg

Just got him and he?s pretty great. So it says to not leave arms bent for a prolonged period of time. I?m assuming this pose is a no go huh?

I?ve never had any figures in extreme poses like this and have never had any clothing peel or anything. Pretty dry and cool basement. Thoughts on if I should change the pose to more of a museum one?

I can't speak to the long term impact of a pose like this to the material, but I absolutely love the pose! I tried to get a realistic looking pose like this and could never get everything lined up. I'll be waiting for others' perspective on the material and then may have to copy that pose!

The arm material will likely be fine for quite a while. Its the bow id be worried about for you. The string will get loose after a time. That's a great aiming pose tho! Ppl often struggle to make it look just right. Real natural. Id hate to tell someone to change a great pose tho... If you really want him to still have the bow and arrow at the ready look while preserving the string, you could go for a little more relaxed pose like this.
105933986_638254073447332_2058624892998620659_n (2).jpg
Again if you dont want to go full plain museum.

Then again im a guy who never changes my poses after I get my figure, so id love that pose of yours in the long run since im not worried about stress hah

I can't speak to the long term impact of a pose like this to the material, but I absolutely love the pose! I tried to get a realistic looking pose like this and could never get everything lined up. I'll be waiting for others' perspective on the material and then may have to copy that pose!

Thanks!!!! It took some time to get everything lined up, but I?m very happy with it.

The arm material will likely be fine for quite a while. Its the bow id be worried about for you. The string will get loose after a time. That's a great aiming pose tho! Ppl often struggle to make it look just right. Real natural. Id hate to tell someone to change a great pose tho... If you really want him to still have the bow and arrow at the ready look while preserving the string, you could go for a little more relaxed pose like this.
View attachment 493051
Again if you dont want to go full plain museum.

Then again im a guy who never changes my poses after I get my figure, so id love that pose of yours in the long run since im not worried about stress hah

Thanks. That was the 2nd pose I was contemplating. I never thought of the bow being the issue. Appreciate the heads up.

My Avengers Assemble Hawkeye has been in that pose pretty much for the last seven years. I have swapped out the bow and the elastic always springs back.

I guess it depends then. Ive seen a few different ones on Facebook/instagram (of either AoU Hawkeye or Civil War hawkeye cant remember) over the years with a loose hanging string. Maybe the poses were extra extreme or what not. Perhaps there is no real telling. But if I were a guy who changed my poses up every 6 months or so after extreme to dynamic poses...its just something I'd be worried about.

I guess it depends then. Ive seen a few different ones on Facebook/instagram (of either AoU Hawkeye or Civil War hawkeye cant remember) over the years with a loose hanging string. Maybe the poses were extra extreme or what not. Perhaps there is no real telling. But if I were a guy who changed my poses up every 6 months or so after extreme to dynamic poses...its just something I'd be worried about.

Of course. Like everything, what is okay for me, might not work for everyone.
Be aware you can also buy the elastic that HT uses if your bow should lose its elasticity.
I always have some on hand for making custom bows.

You could also stick with the extreme pose but have the string out of his hand like he just fired the arrow.

Yeah....slow and steady lmao. Honestly just make sure both ends at the bottom are slotted in properly into the slider. You don't want to manage to zip it up to the top only to realize the bottom part wasn't properly connected and you're completely stuck. Also if you are feeling extra tension/stubbornness, you might be catching the undershirt which happened to me. I honestly wouldn't risk changing it out over and over. Luckily im leaving mine in the ronin look. Also careful with the actual tab which hot toys put sideways for some reason. Id push with my thumb and not pull with the thin, sideways tab.

Thanks jmann, I wish there were pictures so I can see what you mean. LOL. I guess I just gotta wait for mine to come in to see. I'm not sure what you mean by the tab that HT put sideways? So it's not like a ordinary zipper?

So just got this guy yesterday and love the figure. Here?s my contribution (I may have borrowed a recent pose on here)....
891b35f5c6403d39449753d7816b9191.jpg

So just got this guy yesterday and love the figure. Here?s my contribution (I may have borrowed a recent pose on here)....
891b35f5c6403d39449753d7816b9191.jpg

Absolutely stunning, I would have bought this figure, but I only had the option to either get this figure or the Thor from infinity war. Nothing against Hawkeye, as he is a very beautiful figure... but I had to go with Thor, I had no Thors in my collection and the Thor from infinity war looks absolutely bad ass.

If this figure is available in a few months, I will without a doubt be picking up this incredible looking Hawkeye as well. Congratulations on your acquired artistry. :cool:

Absolutely stunning, I would have bought this figure, but I only had the option to either get this figure or the Thor from infinity war. Nothing against Hawkeye, as he is a very beautiful figure... but I had to go with Thor, I had no Thors in my collection and the Thor from infinity war looks absolutely bad ass.

If this figure is available in a few months, I will without a doubt be picking up this incredible looking Hawkeye as well. Congratulations on your acquired artistry. :cool:

Thanks! I know what you mean about making tough choices, it?s taken me all this time to finally get a Hawkeye in my collection. If I had to guess I still think you?ll be able to find one in a few months.

Thanks! I know what you mean about making tough choices, it?s taken me all this time to finally get a Hawkeye in my collection. If I had to guess I still think you?ll be able to find one in a few months.

...and hopefully endgame Captain America as well...it never ends. 🥶

Back