1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone?s as impatient as me, Toys Wonderland dropped the price of the deluxe by about $100. Just pulled the trigger and with a $200HKD coupon I ended up paying a couple dollars less than Sideshow, even with DHL shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone?s as impatient as me, Toys Wonderland dropped the price of the deluxe by about $100. Just pulled the trigger and with a $200HKD coupon I ended up paying a couple dollars less than Sideshow, even with DHL shipping.

That's insanely expensive if that price is dropped $100 and you need another coupon just to pay a little bit less than sideshow with shipping.

I'm guessing they thought they would sell more at their scalper price, but haven't sold many, so they have to discount it back to a more reasonable price, lol.

I'm guessing they thought they would sell more at their scalper price, but haven't sold many, so they have to discount it back to a more reasonable price, lol.

I was watching it pretty often and they surprisingly did sell a few, but they went from ?only 5 left? to no warning so I think they just got more stock.

That's insanely expensive if that price is dropped $100 and you need another coupon just to pay a little bit less than sideshow with shipping.

Yeah, it was $400 originally(wasn?t gonna touch it at that price) but they dropped it to $300 yesterday. Still expensive, but I?m paying $317 with the $25 coupon and DHL vs. the $320 I would have paid at Sideshow with tax and FedEx shipping (which I?m not a fan of) and I?m getting it early so I just went for it.

Where did you buy from?

I directly emailed an EBay seller I have bought a dozen or so figures from.
I got his email from a paypal payment on EBay but asked if he would deal privately in future.
All I do is email him for a price and he replies with a number.
Since I have dealt with him and trust him implicitly, I don’t mind sending a friend payment each time.

108133971_116102773304673_4793724226385521982_n.jpg

Don't forget that even if they cost the same, TW would still have the upper hand since Sideshow isn't even shipping it yet.

Don't forget that even if they cost the same, TW would still have the upper hand since Sideshow isn't even shipping it yet.

But they don't cost the same. On the other hand I'm not too sure on even when SSC starts shipping, if it affects TW pricing.

But they don't cost the same. On the other hand I'm not too sure on even when SSC starts shipping, if it affects TW pricing.

I said "if they cost the same" because TW ended up even less than Sideshow for him.

I said "if they cost the same" because TW ended up even less than Sideshow for him.

Yeah, but in reality, they don't cost the same. You're just saying hypothetically. Say even IF TW gets the upper hand by shipping it early, it's usually only a 2 month wait between SB release and SSC shipping. Depending on one's finances, that could be a good thing for them.

Yeah, but in reality, they don't cost the same. You're just saying hypothetically. Say even IF TW gets the upper hand by shipping it early, it's usually only a 2 month wait between SB release and SSC shipping. Depending on one's finances, that could be a good thing for them.

I'm saying that even if they were on a fair playing ground price wise, TW would have the upper hand with shipping. So I'm saying that in reality (price wise), TW is usually more, but the shipping is what makes up for it for their customers. They even out in reality, where TW is more costly but ships faster and Sideshow ships slower but is cheaper, and I was saying in this guy's case, where TW is cheaper, it's a straight up full advantage with no cons.

I'm saying that even if they were on a fair playing ground price wise, TW would have the upper hand with shipping. So I'm saying that in reality (price wise), TW is usually more, but the shipping is what makes up for it for their customers. They even out in reality, where TW is more costly but ships faster and Sideshow ships slower but is cheaper, and I was saying in this guy's case, where TW is cheaper, it's a straight up full advantage with no cons.

TW only cheaper because of them dropping the price, and even as the guy said, it's pretty even at that part. Don't forget he also had to use a code for more discount to get to the final price. So I don't know about you, but SSC is pretty fast for me. Less than 24 hours and it's on my doorstep and I live on the East coast. So I'm not sure where all this TW is faster in shipping is coming in. If he is living in North America, he should be getting his figure pretty quick, if not faster when SSC releases/ships it.

Back