1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56558712_128820481552982_3044682796763436120_n.jpg

This figure is really cool, the costume looks great and the detail appears to be excellent. However since I will only keep one version of a particular character I prefer my Civil War Hawkeye. I may be biased because the Civil War verson looks more like the Hawkeye I remember from the comics and I stopped collecting a long time before the Ronin storyline. At any rate I hope that all of you guys who order this one really enjoy him.
Yeah, I really like the Civil War version of Hawkeye too. I'm glad I got that one. This one still is cool and I might get him, but we'll see what happens. Truthfully too the more I see it I'm not sure about the Ronin look for the figure. The accessories would be nice to have for an alternate look, but I feel like I'd display the normal head sculpt more. Keep flipping back and forth on whether I think the deluxe is worth it.

Yeah, I really like the Civil War version of Hawkeye too. I'm glad I got that one. This one still is cool and I might get him, but we'll see what happens. Truthfully too the more I see it I'm not sure about the Ronin look for the figure. The accessories would be nice to have for an alternate look, but I feel like I'd display the normal head sculpt more. Keep flipping back and forth on whether I think the deluxe is worth it.

Nah chief. Ronin looked amazing in that brief sword fight he was having in a recent tv spot. Deluxe is without a doubt the way to go

This figure is growing on me even though the movie's not out yet.
Must resist...

Same here. I went ahead and ordered the deluxe with a $25 code I got from a previous order. My CW Hawkeye is one of my favorite figures and I get the feeling that this Ronin outfit, despite being mostly just black, will be equally impressive in hand.

Now to figure out what to use the $25 code they sent me for this order on. The vicious cycle continues >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I went ahead and ordered the deluxe with a $25 code I got from a previous order. My CW Hawkeye is one of my favorite figures and I get the feeling that this Ronin outfit, despite being mostly just black, will be equally impressive in hand.

Now to figure out what to use the $25 code they sent me for this order on. The vicious cycle continues >_<

That's encouraging for me (the comment about CW Hawkeye). I was considering selling him for this guy. But I like the CW look almost better. Just this is a more modern HS.

This guy had real pathos in the film. Great performance. Was a badass. Cant wait for the fig

That's encouraging for me (the comment about CW Hawkeye). I was considering selling him for this guy. But I like the CW look almost better. Just this is a more modern HS.

Maybe get the deluxe and put the new headsculpt on the CW version while displaying the Endgame version as Ronin.

After seeing the film, I am even more fond of his character.

And also glad I preordered the regular version. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe get the deluxe and put the new headsculpt on the CW version while displaying the Endgame version as Ronin.

I was thinking about this as well... But seeing as how the neck is connected to the new sculpt and the neck is connected to the body on CW Clint, it would take some customizing.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered! Outstanding character in the film and love Jeremy Renner, that interview with Brie Larson is hilarious perfection!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I enjoyed Hawkeye and this release looks great, but I'm not sure I really need him.

I was thinking about this as well... But seeing as how the neck is connected to the new sculpt and the neck is connected to the body on CW Clint, it would take some customizing.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Damn I ********* up and pre order with that very intent!! Oh well maybe I’ll keep it maybe I won’t have a long time before payments start! I guess I can keep my civil war Hawkeye and have fully masked ronin or if I want endgame Hawkeye I can just store the civil war one away.. the only duplicate characters I want on display or will be owning is iron man mark 6 and eventually the mark 7

Damn I ********* up and pre order with that very intent!! Oh well maybe I’ll keep it maybe I won’t have a long time before payments start! I guess I can keep my civil war Hawkeye and have fully masked ronin or if I want endgame Hawkeye I can just store the civil war one away.. the only duplicate characters I want on display or will be owning is iron man mark 6 and eventually the mark 7

I'm still tempted to try it, but I'm not going to buy a CW Hawkeye just to tear it apart. Maybe if i can find the clothing, hands and feet parted out, I can put the clothing on another body that is compatible with the endgame head and kit-bash it from there. I'm not really big on customizing, and I haven't done anything that major, but I've been tempted to customize a hawkeye for awhile now using elements from both his age of ultron outfit and his CW outfit, and I would really like to use Clint's endgame sculpt.

I'm still tempted to try it, but I'm not going to buy a CW Hawkeye just to tear it apart. Maybe if i can find the clothing, hands and feet parted out, I can put the clothing on another body that is compatible with the endgame head and kit-bash it from there. I'm not really big on customizing, and I haven't done anything that major, but I've been tempted to customize a hawkeye for awhile now using elements from both his age of ultron outfit and his CW outfit, and I would really like to use Clint's endgame sculpt.

Yeah I own the civil war and love it to death. Sold off the AOU version to buy it. Really love this endgame sculpt and look, even though I like the costume it doesn’t scream Hawkeye to me which obviously it shouldn’t it’s Ronin so that’s why I purchased this thinking I was killing two birds with one stone.. oh well haha

After seeing the film, this is a thanks but no thanks for me.
Your loss
Pre-ordered! Outstanding character in the film and love Jeremy Renner, that interview with Brie Larson is hilarious perfection!

Damn right. Great acting and pathos to the character from Jeremy. This fig cant come soon enough. Hopefully we can mix and match the sword and quiver on his back in both looks as he still kept the sword later on into the movie. Hell at one point he even have the sword and quiver on his back at once. I wonder tho where he pulled and collapsed his bow out of thin air at times. I wonder if its all stark nano tech at this point.

And i loved that interview and how his humility contrasted her haarrd lmao

Back