1/6 Hot Toys - Endgame - Captain America (Special Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christ..suddenly the strap buckles are my biggest problem now. Thats going to always bother me lmao. They are completely pointless at that size

The size is probably not too far off. It's the strap they didn't get right. Someone posted the picture below earlier that shows what they should look like.

Attachments

• 69236703_492674561289331_5782623026301168044_n.jpg
    69236703_492674561289331_5782623026301168044_n.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 515
just realized in your comparison video the IW cap where the top layer of his suit is peeling off, revealing the "scale male" underneath it. can you actually remove the top layer and expose the whole "scale mail"? not saying to try but, is there an actual top layer and inner layer?

Yeah, skyler on here modded IW Cap and it looks great

Yeah, skyler on here modded IW Cap and it looks great

True. That one is definitely a great piece of work und looks much more movie accurate than the Hot Toys one.

Really, please send Hot Toys your pictures and let them know what's possible @skyler2702!

The size is probably not too far off. It's the strap they didn't get right. Someone posted the picture below earlier that shows what they should look like.
Id still say the buckle size is drastically off. The size they are on the figure looks like little mini pins stuck on for show than how it should as a functioning buckle. The straps aren't really a problem at all if the buckles are the correct size. Then again the straps are slightly wider. Tho id say if they were decreased to match the buckle they would be way too slim. Best bet would be for both to meet in the middle

67116666_203661807287006_955252928008495406_n.jpg

Which is ironic because Marvel Legends actually did an entirely new sculpt for Endgame Cap.
This just isn?t good. In addition to the bad chest plate, the way they did the shoulders isn?t very accurate. Again, they got it right for Infinity War so they didn?t need to go back to the drawing board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they take steps backward like this it makes me think it was just a fluke that they ever got it right in the first place - i.e - they only accidentally fixed something they weren't even aware was a problem and now they've reverted back to Box Man.

When they take steps backward like this it makes me think it was just a fluke that they ever got it right in the first place - i.e - they only accidentally fixed something they weren't even aware was a problem and now they've reverted back to Box Man.

:exactly:

People who were on Team Iron Man might wanna get this to represent their idea of Cap from Civil War because it's just incorrect and wrong.

Like..did they not have access to the design beforehand? It looks like they winged it..and that shouldn't be the case

Yup everything is fine the problems are being over exaggerated lol

The lack of trapezius muscles bugs me way much more than the size of the star though.

His shoulders are literally a letter L laying on its back lol

Like this: ________|

But I still want Box Man.

Justin does solid videos, good quality. He is over-positive about his reviews, but he has a motive to push out figures, so you have to expect that a bit.

On a side note, Toys Wonderland, the sales site he works with, has been a little iffy. Have a figure (I hope) to receive from them, so let's see how that goes.

Back