1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they're displaying her at ComiCon again this year ...

From the Hulk thread:

From ColliderFrosty at SDCC

20155886_1892219397696018_5210833260461651741_n.jpg

Can't believe it, they sucked me in to having hope again. What seems to be an improved sculpt for Alien Ripley and now the PL is shown again. How many more years of my life am I going to spend coming to these two threads?

So essentially this was three years ago and should have been in our homes by now so how are we supposed to get excited? Sucks how you can’t even allow yourself to get excited.

Oh without a doubt. If Alien Ripley even comes out this year, you can expect to see the Power Loader version in two years, minimum.

How many more years of my life am I going to spend coming to these two threads?
Burke.jpg
Howard Chan: Has no one discussed this with you yet?
Rjszar: No. But, I mean, I don't... recognize this place.
Howard Chan: No, I know. Uh, okay, it's just that, uh, this might be a shock to you. It's long...
Rjszar: *How* long? Please.
Howard Chan: Fifty-seven years.

Face is now Barbeau-ish. They changed the Alien sculpt too and I'm not so sure they didn't have problems with the Sig W sign-off.

Yeah lil bit in there. I don't understand why they can't get these faces to even remotely look like her.

Which is why it's better to just write it off. If it gets released then good, but no reason to get sick over it.

I LOVE the look of those elbow joints. The idea that the loader can get into poses that its driver can't would be embarrassing. Down with rubber.

Switch out arms maybe?

I really want her to look good posed with the pulse rifle.

:gah: Dammit HT you got me thinking about this when we know it's going to take you forever to release it anyway.

Back