1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Hot Toys Aliens Figures?

Nope. Theyre not letting anyone and the con is starting to make everyone go back to their booths to clear the aisles for opening. The pictures will flood soon. Get ready guys!

MORE than ready!! DX15??

Nope. Theyre not letting anyone and the con is starting to make everyone go back to their booths to clear the aisles for opening. The pictures will flood soon. Get ready guys!

I see you also updated the Batman thread with news that Batman Returns Keaton is there. I can't follow you all over the board. :lol What else? HT Han Solo? Elizabeth Shaw? BD Alex Murphy? New Marvel characters??? What else?????

Did HT double in size overnight? This has got to be their greatest SDCC showing yet and it hasn't even started.

Aliens figures is a big 'maybe' for me. Can't wait to see more!

Yep. Her curly hair is rooted. But it actually looks really good in person.

It has to be like that. Her hair was teased and poofy in the film. Solid hair would just not work. On Joy Snyder's head, I really had to carve out a lot of the back to have the collar, etc. fit right.

After the great successes with rooted hair of late, I wonder why some people are so afraid, other than the 'doll' angle.

Damn. Thanks for the info.

Haven't been this excited and impatient for something Hot Toys related in a while.

I haven't paid much attention to Hot Toys' rooted hair figures. I imagine there will be a lot of QC problems, including the hair straightening out (or becoming more curly?) over time...

I see you also updated the Batman thread with news that Batman Returns Keaton is there. I can't follow you all over the board. :lol What else? HT Han Solo? Elizabeth Shaw? New Marvel characters??? What else?????

I didnt see any unnannounced marvel figures. They had all of the guardians though. Drax' face looks kind of funny :lol

Damn, so it's absolutely official!
Waaaaay too many cool figures being announced all over the place, my wallet won't be able to keep up.

I might Aswell have my direct deposits re routed to hot Toys, because they will have a lot of my money in the next year!

Back