Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up and ready for a fight. Just waiting for Rey and Kylo to show up.

P1040517.JPGP1040520.JPGP1040521.JPG

Though to get action poses from them at first but i really enjoyed spending time working on them for a week now. Confident i'll have some great poses setup for a fighting display when Rey and Kylo are around.

I watched all scenes frame by frame this week...2 of each weapon...3 different heads...2 flat top, 2 Visor up , and 4 of the cone face.

View attachment 414932

View attachment 414934

View attachment 414935

View attachment 414936

Up and ready for a fight. Just waiting for Rey and Kylo to show up.

View attachment 415093View attachment 415094View attachment 415095

Amazing displays, Canadaclone and Tee-Kay! :clap The figures look GREAT, especially in a group! Love the poses, Tee-Kay!

These guards look very feminine. Does anyone know if they are supposed to be women?

I'm assuming they're men, but I guess they could be women. Also - they might not even be human. They could be robots or some sort of AI.

I came close to buying one of these for $170 shipped yesterday with that eBay coupon, but the idea of using it to get Fett a month early was just too hard to pass up.

Maybe when the next coupon comes along....

I heard from people that in the visual dictionary, it is said that they are living beings.

It's funny, growing up with Star Wars...as a kid I always assumed every masked soldier/guard/trooper etc were robots. I think it was the way my 7 year old brain processed all those "things" being violently killed, either by blasters, sabers, or ewoks smashing their heads in with rocks.

I came close to buying one of these for $170 shipped yesterday with that eBay coupon, but the idea of using it to get Fett a month early was just too hard to pass up.

Maybe when the next coupon comes along....

They tend to have least 1 every month. I'm already picking what to get for the next one lol.

I'm assuming they're men, but I guess they could be women. Also - they might not even be human. They could be robots or some sort of AI.

My theory: a bunch of space rats stacked up on top of each other in the shape of a person.

Anyone think these might drop in price eventually? Would love to pick a couple up since they look dope but not sure I wanna fork out 200 each.

Back