Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the regular and threw Dooku in the cart as well lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Glad I don’t want the Sith Speeder. Not worth the extra $123 to me. The price doesn’t seem horrible to me considering this is a DX release. It’s got the two sculpts, cloak, lightsaber with LED functionality, the binoculars, and the hologram. Compare that with Sideshow’s offering which was $240 but only had the lightsaber without LED and no other accessories or even the cloak.

Will have to sell some of my other figures to swing the deluxe. I have a year to do it. Lol

Still got the Hasbro 12" Speeder, so will make do with that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The special edition bonus is pretty lame on this figure.....a hologram of himself?!!? Gonna wait till it pops up on BBTS or TW to order and save the tax/shipping (I'm in CA).

Will be getting the speeder version though!

Ouch, and I thought swallowing Sideshow’s $240 was bad, even with it lacking the robe. :lol

Yeah, this hobby has finally outpaced itself. Too many releases, in every scale, and the escalating cost is occurring much faster than even average collectors of this crap can justify. Everything aimed at collectors now seems to be fair game for price gouging through the roof.

Pre-ordered the speeder deluxe. The way I see it $123 is quite a bit extra but it's a vehicle with light up features.
If this weren't made and we wanted a custom bike created, think of the price that could be.

Back