Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

I'm surprised, no RSVP/Coming Soon posting on Sideshow for this yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is one up with all the newly teased figures. Just like they did with the Deathstar Trooper, Baze...
They have one for Amidala too but no image.

This is the Maul I was waiting for. I know it's unlikely, but would really like to see HT produce Savage Opress and Darth Talon. But as it is they are just finally getting to the prequels.

Could Maul have boots similiar to Han Solo and still have articulation?

Honestly....a speeder?

How about a damn Sith Robe? Especially since he was wearing it in that scene????

Who needs a speeder? They really should do that as two sets...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Oh they will.

Single Maul: one head, no cloak.

Deluxe Maul: 2 heads, cloak, speeder and ball.

Exactly what folks will not want...

Should be Single Maul with cloak....

Another with all the other junk.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Be curious if this leads to a Qui Gonn since they seem to be releasing dueling pairs.

Maul and Qui Gon would be perfect.

:clap ..... :woo

Soooooo glad I didn't give in to the SS v2 version. Of course this was coming. It was a no brainer that HT would make a Darth Maul figure. Question was just when. I've learned patience in my 40 years of collecting...:)

While the SS version head was damn nice, I'm sure this will be a payoff for having patience. Just hope he comes with his cloak since SS's didn't. Then I can definitely sell off my still new unopened SS v1 Darth Maul and the probe droid set too since I guess this comes with one too..

Then?! Your unopened V1? What have you been waiting for?

Doesn't have the ugly head seam that the SS one does. Already winning in my book :x

Tarkin has a pretty visible seam. Would wait for the production version.

Maul with speeder bike would be much more expansive than deluxe Emperor im afraid :(, has to be $350+

Hmmm I still have an unopened v1 Maul too... packed away deep waiting for QuiGon and Obiwan. I got them eventually and all three are... somewhere.

Then?! Your unopened V1? What have you been waiting for?

:lol

Space and a place to display them. I've been collecting 1/6 figures since the beginning. I had an office/display room that was already too full of other stuff (statues/busts, prop replicas, action figures..) with no more room for 1/6 scale figures. But I kept buying them. I eventually had to give up my office as it needed to become my son's bedroom. I have twins (boy & girl) and they shared a room for several years.

I never opened any SS or HT figures till maybe 2 years ago. Still have lots I've never opened like my SS Jabba & Throne (with Salacious & Bubo). Never even opened the 1st SS SW figure, Jedi Luke, or both versions of Anakin. Although my HT Jedi Luke is now displayed as will soon be my Anakin. If my wife sees something new, I just tell her it's an old one I just finally opened. :)

In for Maul more than likely but I’ll pass on the speeder. I’m guessing they’ll do a regular and deluxe edition.

Back