Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Okay, I'll contribute something for real. Still need to do a proper photo shoot with this guy.

1fa3710c8a0d32d572763d82f726464b.jpg
411704f031efec8bbbd719e092cc10c9.jpg

Hmmm...[emoji848] I wonder if the Sith will ever have a Captain with a hook for a hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i fell in the trap of collecting PT figures again. wasn't going to but i was getting bored with no OT stuff really in the pipeline coming out yet. so i went and got maul i thought that would be it. then comes in kenobi, Dooku, yoda, custom jango fett. then i was looking at the shelf was like damn here we go again. :dunno

I managed to restrain myself to only Maul and dark side Anakin from the PT. I got all the OT figures I wanted too so I'm officially done collecting until they let slip OT Lando and PT Windu :monkey3

Testing out a new lens that I got recently.

Such an awesome looking figure. He's got a great menacing presence on the shelf. Sideshow even sent out a replacement head for the one I got with a dent in his ear.

49633763252_9eb9240070_k_d.jpg

Last edited:
Have EFX Boba Fett helmet on pre-order...thinking about cancelling and getting Maul and Speeder Bike...hmmm

The helmet will be around for a while. DX’s usually aren’t. Especially it’s the second SW DX too. I have both and while I like the helmet this is a better package.

Guess there’s a second run of this. I was browsing SS last night and saw it up for per order again along with Yoda, Fett

Finally opened this guy up.

Not the best pic, but I really like the pose. I?d like to think he is making a sharp turn jumping off and ready to force whip his bike at some Jedi :lol

496E8C80-F728-439E-AD0E-193ECE011644.jpg

That is a cool idea. The pose looks cool. To me, it looks a little like he is falling off. Maybe leave Maul as is, but lower the bike an inch. That would give more of the appearance of an upward jump from the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back