Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SW collection is blessed with no ST abominations :). I was offered brand new TFA Kylo around ~100$ and TLJ ~ 140 something the other day, but decided to turn down the deals as Im still hunting for Jyn Erso Deluxe and K2SO.

Ive got as many ST figures as possible, I’m blessed ;)

Two more avengers today, sigh. I guess the ht tradition of no April Star Wars release continues. Now, do we get something good for May or another ho hum recycled figure? Baze or the beloved Death Star trooper, or both.

That Black Widow is amazing. But after seeing Obi-Wan ROTS, I am not excited for the final product.

Two more avengers today, sigh. I guess the ht tradition of no April Star Wars release continues. Now, do we get something good for May or another ho hum recycled figure? Baze or the beloved Death Star trooper, or both.

Yeah hopefully those two and Lando once Endgame hype has died down !

I'm avoiding all those Avengers threads like the plague now. Who knows what spoilers are being dropped in there by excited people just back from the movies. I'm going on Saturday so need to hold out a little longer.

I'm avoiding all those Avengers threads like the plague now. Who knows what spoilers are being dropped in there by excited people just back from the movies. I'm going on Saturday so need to hold out a little longer.

I was in those threads, don't go in them. LOL.

They really need to show TPM Obi-Wan at SDCC, it’s an absolute must to complete the Duel of the Fates trio.

There seems very little chance of a new pre-order tomorrow with those two End Game figures going up today.

The secondary price of those Rogue One figures is insane! The Shoretrooper goes for around £500-600 on eBay. I ended up ordering from a place in The Philppines. A warning to anyone thinking of waiting on Krennic. Could see The Mandalorian figures gaining similar value a couple of years down the line.

Yep.

I got a Shoretrooper for £175 and a Death Trooper for £170 when they first came out.

I passed on Jyn disguise and K2SO.

I might regret missing those 2.

I day 1 ordered Krennic.
I woyld for Baze and Tank Trooper too!

Yep.

I got a Shoretrooper for £175 and a Death Trooper for £170 when they first came out.

I passed on Jyn disguise and K2SO.

I might regret missing those 2.

I day 1 ordered Krennic.
I woyld for Baze and Tank Trooper too!

I've got them all (well most of them). Deluxe Chirut, K2SO, Shore Trooper, Deluxe Deathtrooper, Deluxe Jyn. (only one figure per character for me so no disguise Jyn)

So I'm commited to Krennic, Baze and Cassian. That's why I started that other thread for Rogue One.

Yeah I'm having to wait til Saturday as well. I took a chance and ventured into the new BW thread, which has been safe so far, but I probably shouldn't push my luck.

Yeah I'm having to wait til Saturday as well. I took a chance and ventured into the new BW thread, which has been safe so far, but I probably shouldn't push my luck.

Yeah I did too when the new images first came out. Then I ran away.

Am definitely not going in the Armoured Thanos thread ! :lol

I really don't understand why people want to know plot details before movies hit the theaters and also don't understand why people reveal spoilers as soon as movie hits the theaters.

I really don't understand why people want to know plot details before movies hit the theaters and also don't understand why people reveal spoilers as soon as movie hits the theaters.

I know. It's like they have no self control and don't want to be surprised or entertained by the story and development of the movie.

Am really limited this morning which threads I can go into haha ! Just Star Wars and DC ! :lol

I am even trying to avoid Ep IX news. Youtube is full of story leak news. Who wants to listen to the plot rather than watching the movie? I even regret watching EpIX part of the con as it revealed SPOILERSidiousSPOILER. I am closing my eyes whenever I see SW now.

I am even trying to avoid Ep IX news. Youtube is full of story leak news. Who wants to listen to the plot rather than watching the movie? I even regret watching EpIX part of the con as it revealed SPOILERSidiousSPOILER. I am closing my eyes whenever I see SW now.

Yes you're actually right about Sidious. I would have preferred not to have known that. Would have been an amazing thing to find out in the theater. But I guess it is just Disney getting ahead of the leak that would only be a matter of time. Then they can use it to their advantage for hype I guess.

Makes me think of the OT. I can still remember seeing the Vader "I am your father" moment for the first time as a kid in the theater. That was so epic ! Blew my mind !

For all the mystery box stuff that JJ does, it's definitely worth it for me. People are so used to instant gratification and wanting to know everything these days.

I had one friend in high school that was a bit OCD in not wanting to know stuff. He wouldn't even look at the next month picture on his calendar ! That's taking it a bit far though :lol

Back