Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular version is not up on bbts only the speeder?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They still have Sideshow Maul stock, maybe trying to push sales of that one first.

As for NRD, ROTS Obi-Wan did not have NRD, I have him on preorder.

**** that laughing sculpt and **** that price tag. Hot toys really **** the bed with this one. Will wait a few years when the market is inevitably flooded with mauls and will pick one up for $200 or less.

Do I have funds to purchase this? YES Do I want to use my funds to purchase this? NO!! Why? The value of the money has now become greater than the value of the figure itself.

Quick question guys; is this the first Darth maul from Hot Toys? I am not a hardcore Star Wars collector.

I got the naboo one from SS which I think is awesome, no need to really get this but damn it I want that speeder only I have no room!!! I need another house that can be just for my collection LOL!!!!!!
The room comment.... I have to stop collecting because of this. I play to get neo l luke jedi wolf predator heavy weapon version and buy this maul if the size is taller than my custom. Selling everything that didn't fit in those cases
1d66738be10edeef3ac2e26326bdd0ab.jpg
25385055d32b51b38af9369c794074f6.jpg

Neither Anakin or Obi-Wan had an NRD when I ordered them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes- it was a surprise when I ordered them both from BBTS - there was no NRD -at that time, it was only the ST figures they were adding it to.
Heck, they are still drowning in TFA figures!

**** that laughing sculpt and **** that price tag. Hot toys really **** the bed with this one. Will wait a few years when the market is inevitably flooded with mauls and will pick one up for $200 or less.

I think you’ll only be finding the SSC one for that price now.

yuh a speeder is def not worth $120+...just need Maul, that's all I've ever needed

Hot Toys finally producing their version does not at all take away how terrific the Sideshow one is! I think there will be plenty of fans for both of them...

MAUL-07.jpg

I'll gladly have them both in the collection!

Quick question guys; is this the first Darth maul from Hot Toys? I am not a hardcore Star Wars collector.
Yes this is the first hot toys version of maul. Sideahow has done 2 prior and medicom did one as well.

I think the speeder is worth the price, I paid $120 after coupon for the eweb cannon and that was 20% off the MSRP.

Back