Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0030 (4).JPGDSC_0029.JPG

Hot Toys Dx17 Darth Maul at over $3000.00???

You can't tell me this is justified because of Supply and Demand
This is pure Scalping 🤣

109954982_3264617940227018_614565526906621027_o.jpg

I can separate the character enough, there's so much makeup. I'm just glad I have TPM version, might need to pre-order the Solo one now, yeeesh.

It's already been proved false/hacked.. I can see price going further up now though :rotfl

He was with his wife. She said all allegations were false.

Why in the hell would Disney fire somebody over that and why is it strange to own this guy now?

Talk about a non-issue.

He was with his wife. She said all allegations were false.

Why in the hell would Disney fire somebody over that and why is it strange to own this guy now?

Talk about a non-issue.

Because in the world of social media you?re guilty until proven innocent, and even some people will still think you?re guilty.

I knew he didn’t do it, but he had stopped messages a while back so I couldn’t give him a heads up that someone had done that to his page. If you look at everything else he ever put up, it’s clear it wasn’t him, it wasn’t like he was saying stuff or clearly the one depicted like other posts that have gotten people fired. We live in a world of hacking, you can’t fault him for it.

I knew he didn?t do it, but he had stopped messages a while back so I couldn?t give him a heads up that someone had done that to his page. If you look at everything else he ever put up, it?s clear it wasn?t him, it wasn?t like he was saying stuff or clearly the one depicted like other posts that have gotten people fired. We live in a world of hacking, you can?t fault him for it.

A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What so people are freaking out about owning the Darth Maul Hot Toy over a fake x rated video on the actors instagram account ?

the whole thing is a hoax and his account was hacked , but to diss the figure because of that , you people are weird.

What about all the crap Downey and Arnie got up to in the day , do you diss your preciousssss ironman and terminator figures over that ?

Downey was a mad Drug Addict and Arnie liked to share himself and play around- oh the horror! the shame !

I don't think anyone is freaking about anything. Most people were just joking around. Maybe ask RDJ for some downers and chill.

Back